Online now
Online now

Your take of a Submissive????

Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
5 years ago • Jan 10, 2019
Satindragon wrote:
@ Wolfy, I'm not sure if Morely still watches this or not either. I still do. It was a conversation between she and I that started in a blog and spilled over to here.

@Satin, of course I still come and look at all comments and LOVE them because they ALL say what you and I both know! I love that this is a "living" conversation, because it is so important for people to know that just because we Submit, does NOT make us in anyway weak or meek!!! As I always say, #StrongSubsUnite

Love you guys! ❤️

@Josh, I echo Satin - welcome to the Cage ?❤️?
Hydra1234​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 10, 2019
Hydra1234​(dom male) • Jan 10, 2019
Who you are is down to yourself, other people can help you explore however at the end of the day the decision of if you want to identify as a submissive, Dom, switch, pet, slave ect.. is entirely down to you ^.^
nordicfireandice
5 years ago • Feb 27, 2019
nordicfireandice • Feb 27, 2019
Irezumi wrote:
I can only speak for myself.....so here goes.

I'm submissive to ONE. I gave Him my submission. I'm a rather dominant personality at the best of times, and a real control freak. Does that make NOT a submissive? Um....NO. It doesn't. It makes me a human being who values handing the control over to the one person who earned it. That, in my eyes, is what it's all about. Being strong, outgoing, outspoken and owning ones own demons doesn't make one any less of a submissive - in fact, I think it makes us even more so in many ways.

Just because you have submissive tendencies, save them for the person who has earned the right to them. You don't have to be submissive to everyone who identifies as Dominant. And a Dominant is only truly Dominant when they have a submissive, imho.

We ALL have traits that can 'label' us as something we may not be. I hate labels, btw.

What you say, what you post, all speak for who you are as a PERSON, not who you are in the spectrum of Lifestyle.

Just my two cents.

Labels are too often evil way for pathetic people to feel better than others
Samsea​(dom male)
Samsea​(dom male) • Feb 27, 2019
With respect Pumpkin...

"If you do or don't do X, you're not a submissive. "

That is, quite frankly, utter bullshit. No one gets to define your submission but YOU.

I totally agree...

Sam x
Wickedmisery​(dom male)
Wickedmisery​(dom male) • Feb 27, 2019
I call BS. The sub CAN BE the Storm because at the end of it all, someone or something CREATES and CONTROLS the Storm. So... Creator/Controller = Dom... Storm = Sub.