Online now
Online now

Funny dom problems

SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
5 years ago • Dec 14, 2018

Funny dom problems

SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Dec 14, 2018
So let me set the stage. You come home tired from work, walk through the door only to find that your sub has been naughty with a capital N. So resigned to the fact that your going to have to tan some hide. And not the good play time fun kind of flogging but the tears and "I'm soooooo sorry master" kind. So you tie down your sub and start in on them and half way through you get a cramp or pull a muscle in your arm.

Now tell me, what do you do to maintain your dominant role when your cradling your arm like a wounded t rex.

Thoughts?
Meja
Meja • Dec 14, 2018
How about.. Give the sub something to do as punishment.. Which leaves your arm at rest..
Meja
Meja • Dec 14, 2018
Anything, or cooking lol
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 15, 2018
I am a Dominant whether or not I'm on pain.

I think this was meant to be funny. But I'm looking at it as not funny.

If the sub type immediately drops their respect of me because I can't play out their fantasies. I'm outa there.

Moreover- if soneone who serves under me is intentionally naughty- I'm outa there.

I view a punishment as they get none of my time, attention, or energy.

Sorry if I hijacked here.

I might just need a nap.
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Dec 15, 2018
Not a problem. I only posted it because I had it happen to me once and my first thoughts were "ok just stay there while I go eat a banana for the potassium to get rid of the cramp". And looking back on it I wondered if anyone else had funny thoughts at times like that.
Meja
Meja • Dec 15, 2018
I'd never disrespect a Dom just because they have a problem, get ill, strained muscles, whatever after all, we're only human, and that's where the sub actually is needed the most..
ownme​(sub female)
ownme​(sub female) • Dec 15, 2018
The sub should still be willing to please you/fulfill their punishment in another form.
    The most loved post in topic
Meja
Meja • Dec 15, 2018
Yes I agree to that, when you're a sub, you just want to please no matter what happens