Online now
Online now

Is there such a thing as Dom drop?

LaLeigh​(sub female){Owned}
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018

Is there such a thing as Dom drop?

I learned about the term Sub drop while reading this week. It was quite a revelation and most helpful. It led to a discussion with my Sir regarding the term and he observed, that after an intense play session, it takes him a couple days to get back in the right mindset.

Maybe it’s a function of age? Recovery takes much longer for pretty much everything these days. icon_smile.gif

Best
~LL
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 15, 2018
Well it is called both Top and Dom drop and it isnt talked about as much as sub, bottom drop, but its a very real thing and can hit a dom hard.
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Dec 15, 2018
There definitely is. For me at least it is a time when I need quiet and time to collect my thoughts. The raw emotion of any good power exchange can be mentally if not also physically demanding.
    The most loved post in topic
KittySunflower​(sub female)
5 years ago • Dec 16, 2018
Yes... and I can imagine it is just as powerful. Two are connected and when you bring each other to that point you need each other during that time as well as any other time. It is a powerful experience and to be able to have it and be there for someone before, during, and after is an experience is very nice. I have learned that you have to put in the time for yourself and the other. A Dom should look after his Sub a the other way around.

-- just my random thoughts.