Online now
Online now

Is there such a thing as Dom drop?

Low{BLK OWND}
5 years ago • Dec 16, 2018
Low{BLK OWND} • Dec 16, 2018
I Will explore this more with my Dom I actually never thought about it but it makes sense
He gives me so much effort in making the whole thing work especially since I am a married sub and my cuck hubby needs attention as well
No matter though he does whatever it takes to keep me willingly on my knees
So I imagine after a get together which is usually very intense he would drop although he is much to Dominate to tell me ......
Low{BLK OWND}
I Will explore this more with my Dom I actually never thought about it but it makes sense
He gives me so much effort in making the whole thing work especially since I am a married sub and my cuck hubby needs attention as well
No matter though he does whatever it takes to keep me willingly on my knees
So I imagine after a get together which is usually very intense he would drop although he is much to Dominate to tell me ......
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Low wrote:

It's Dominant, not Dominate, and not sharing your feelings with a partner is not a good trait in a Dom or vanilla partner. It does not make someone 'more dominant'. It's a character flaw and a weakness.
Low{BLK OWND}
Hi Fudbar that was just a typo and while I appreciate your opinion
I really don't think its all one way or another for any one

but that being said have a nice day
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I dont see why it wouldn't be possible, especially depending on the play and what sort of headspace one has to get into in order to be that kind of person. I've never experienced but I'm also still experiencing tame stuff for the first time Haha so I think itll be a while before I get to anything that could trigger dom/top space. It's all about a buildup of chemicals and then a quick drop from them. Anyone could experience it imo.