Online now
Online now

I guess you all have been burned off, huh..?

Meja
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018
Meja • Dec 15, 2018
Yes I guess I didn't know about the voice option. He just didn't seem too look crazy, if you know what I mean. I'm not. I just happened to know what many say and so forth. I don't see ugly when I look. It's just that. I just have met in the vanilla world as well as bdsm world many that were very strict regarding weight. I have many nasty experiences. Not that I don't accept or love myself now, I do. I just know how people are like. Some. Not all. I could never be other than Marilyn Monroe no matter what. So I'm fine with that. He seemed to.
Is that "normal", to ask wether I work, right off the bat?
I think the tiniest, ever, my body has been, is a size UK 14.my body actually had trouble get more down.
When I say "nothing gross" I mean super sized 🙂 (even though, it's OK)
Meja
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018
Meja • Dec 15, 2018
I didn't even get any response when I politely asked. Its people like this that makes me want to go fck it and get just as cold
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Dec 16, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 16, 2018
@Meja

I'm SSBBW.

So I fall under the gross category.

But- what you have run into seems extreme and bad.

I'm gonna say something here ----

What about you is getting the attention of these types of D types?

Seeing that you are single now.

Maybe it's time for some introspection and change.

Not accepting shitty behavior from the start.
Knowing who you are and your worth.

Knowing what you emotionally want and defining it thoroughly for yourself.

I find that visceral self confidence brings a different type of D to the table.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2018
I know there are many out there with different views and may disagree with me. I think, as a Dom, I would never expect to be referred to with a title until we mutually agree to move into a D/s relationship. I would expect to talk to you for awhile, learn about who you are and why submission appeals to you. I want a real connection with someone I not only want to play with, but someone I want to talk to and listen too. I think sometimes we let our desire to find someone paint how we deal with someone new. I want someone who excites me in multiple ways and I her. Make who ever you are speaking with prove to you, as much as possible, you and he are in sync. Have similar desires. And please people, stop ghosting and treat others respectfully. Not all of these will work, we all understand that. Just say so. Ghosting is so disrespectful.
Meja
Meja • Dec 16, 2018
I suppose you're right. Too many too much, too long, I guess. All my life. Even from start. I've come a long way. I take on board what you say. I could never dream of discriminate. It's not in size. Sure I've met lovers and bfs who wasn't like that. But I've found those who were more than the other. I'm definitely in for body positivity. You are. You are what you're born with.
Do you have any good sites, tips etc to work on this please? If you have.
I can't say though, that it was that. He was warned, and didn't seem to budge. I thought there was something. He even told me that I seemed more serious than others! He liked that. But, well. He was young. I'm double his age. Definitely don't look it. I have the curse of look young. Not even it matters. Just saying.
Where's the best place to start? I wanna get pass this.
But I do wanna get fit btw. It's not just certain I drop under UK 14 most likely not.
Meja
Meja • Dec 16, 2018
Yes, a simple I'm sorry but I have a different idea now would work.
Funny..we didn't even talk bdsm. Except for my hair colour.
He was new.
Connection is everything to me. That you can talk, on a deeper level. I'm quite a deep spiritual person.
What seemed so different is he expressed he definitely cared and wanted to protect too. And then behave like that? It's just seems completely contradictory.
Well I definitely want someone with a brain.
Yes, stop ghosting in these settings you get quickly attached. Just a line.. Like I'm sorry its not you I just have other needs
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
MasterBear wrote:
@Docile

For me BBW, fat,SSBBW -- it's all words of empowerment and pride.

I refuse to be body shamed.

Ahem. Don't let me hear gross come outta your mouth again.. you are motherfucking Suzan BEARlucci. We are BEARS. We is big and cute and fuzzy and cuddly and adored for that. On a bear scale, you are right where you should be. So there. icon_razz.gif
Meja
Meja • Dec 16, 2018
That's right 🙂 sorry for using the wrong word it was more an expression to know how "people are like"