Online now
Online now

Q(?) for Doms/Masters/Daddys

AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
5 years ago • Jan 22, 2019

Q(?) for Doms/Masters/Daddys

I pondered long and hard about how to word this question, or if I should even ask at all. I haven’t figured out a good way to present it but my curiosity to know the answer(s) outweighed my concern for the public perception that may be applied to me. Before you answer, please read my entire post so you can understand the basis for the question as the question alone could have many meanings.

I’m interested to know, with the most honest and self-reflective answers possible, does a submissive’s physical appearance effect how you treat her?

Clarification: I am not asking if you are cruel to someone who you find less attractive than someone else. What I am asking is more along the lines of… does a pretty, innocent looking face, get a submissive more leeway (even just sometimes) than you’d give a sub who is either more sensual in appearance or one who you find less attractive? Or another example… when you chat with someone online and the conversation starts to dwindle down, are you more apt to keep pushing the conversation and trying to bring it back to life if the submissive is a 10 rather than a 6 on your own personal scale of beauty?

I’m not sure if my explanation for why I am asking will help elaborate or veer the conversation off topic so I’ll just leave it at that for now.

While your instinct is probably to simply answer no, I ask that you really consider your answer and past experiences before you reply.

Thank you in advance for your responses ?