Online now
Online now

Ideas....

LilBit91​(sub female)
5 years ago • Dec 17, 2018

Ideas....

LilBit91​(sub female) • Dec 17, 2018
I am posting to ask for ideas on tasks/session ideas for long distance. My Dom has experience with things starting online, but I don't really when it comes to that. I draw blanks when he asks me to come up with ways to please him/session ideas. Also, I don't really like the idea of us doing the exact same things He did with His previous subs. So, here I am looking for some ideas/advice. As of right now my toy supply is low, although He will be buying me some in the future, and that is one reason I'm having a hard time coming up with stuff. I'm lucky to have Him so I really don't want to disappoint Him. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 17, 2018
If I may ask.

What are your service specialities?

Cooking, writing, hi service?

For example:

My love is an amazing cook, belly dancer, and does hi service.

Does that make sense?
LilBit91​(sub female)
LilBit91​(sub female) • Dec 17, 2018
Um, kind of makes sense but then again not really. I love to cook meals and bake, I keep up a home really well, I make a great host and I stay in shape. I could use going into more detail on my writing. That answer your question?
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 17, 2018
Ok.

How about send him pics or live feed you:

cooking?
Excersizing?
Practicing submissive positions?
Putting on or removing clothing that is ordered?
Baking?
Your set table?

You can always donate food somewhere.
So baking something beautiful then donating it?
    The most loved post in topic
Shiro​(sub female)
Shiro​(sub female) • Dec 17, 2018
Connection will bring you closer.

For instance, having a camera where he can see you. Or writing in a journal/blog he has access to (I use One Note). Pictures. Lots of pictures (What you cook, a room you decorated, art you created, selfies, things you desire).

Written in task form what would this look like? For me it was:

Write your thoughts in your journal today. If you write multiple times today, timestamp so I can see how you changed throughout the day.
Do 25 squats/crunches (hard or soft, depending on the day/punishment) and take a picture everyday to see your body transform and feel better about yourself.
Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. *giggle*

There's a few. The main idea is finding ways of communicating indirectly that fill up the gaps of time you don't get to spend talking to each other. So you still feel connected to your Dominant's mind, and he to yours.

Hope this helps. icon_smile.gif
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 18, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Dec 18, 2018
subs asking for ideas for her dom because he asks her to come up with ways to please him/session ideas??
??
change Dom
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
5 years ago • Dec 18, 2018
Sometimes Dom/mes like input as it helps them to learn about their sub and it's another command for the sub to do.

I ask my husband for input all the time. I still have the final say but I want his opinions and ideas just as much as I want to come up with them.

Just because that isnt how you Dom doesnt mean it's wrong. The OP doesnt need a new Dom/me.

As for the OP, I wish I had advice for you... Sadly our time online was while we were still vanilla so I dont have any personal suggestions. But a lot of what you were already given sounds like good input. icon_smile.gif
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 22, 2018
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Dec 22, 2018
I don't think asking your sub for ideas and feedback is a bad idea at all. After all, the ideas she comes up with tell me much about her beyond the specific idea she might suggest. I like when my submissive does things for me unprompted she knows will please me. I have some ideas for you to think about. I do not know what type of submissive you are and what you guys have discussed about wants and needs so some of these may not work at all for you or him. As an example, if you want him to have complete control suggest things that make you feel like he is taking more control. Maybe you want him to pick something for you to wear every day that reminds you of him in some way. Perhaps his favorite color, or specific kind of item. The suggestion made about taking pics when you are doing things you enjoy is good. I know for me, I love getting surprised pics, not just sexy ones, but things showing me what she is up to as she moves through her day.

He can assign you all kinds of tasks. No pantie days, forced touching, teasing voice messages to you, you having to call him at specific times, choosing food for you or if you are out with friends for dinner or drinks, he could make you do particular things for him during the meal. Orgasm control as well as other kinds of limits on what you can do without his permission. Enforcing a bedtime. Having you keep a journal – which given your particular posting might make a lot of sense since you guys are apart, gives you a way to communicate to his desires, needs, feedback, wants, or just things about you. My submissive keeps a journal I review, and it really helps me know what works for her and where she is emotionally on the journey.
If you are creative, make something for him. Make something with his name of initial and keep it with you. There are really so many things, you just have to think about things you enjoy and how he could be part of it from your view being he is remote from you.

Take a video of you sucking on a cucumber to show him how you would please him orally. Find pics online that are sexy and naughty and recreate it for him. For me, I am pretty nasty so almost any provocative pic would please me.

Where his initial or name somewhere on your body. Show him where. Make sure he knows what kinds of things you really think about or want from him. You may have done this but if not, let him know about things you want to experience. Spanking yourself, self bondage, toys you want. My submissive and I just got a remote control vibrator I can control anywhere I am. She really likes it, so much so, I removed it as an option as part of a punishment. Surprise him with that kind of toy if you can afford to get it. Imagine the rush he would feel if you surprised him with a toy like that. Even if not a surprise, if you guys haven’t talked about it, talk about it.