Online now
Online now

Cross Dressing

shahh
5 years ago • Dec 28, 2018
shahh • Dec 28, 2018
Hey Wolfy,

Not sure where you're from but if you have a local Drag scene around, you may be able to reach out to some of the Queens. I know a few where i am from and they are incredible at transforming male looking bodies to traditionally female looking ones. Just a thought that may help.
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
Thank you so much for sharing. I have heard stories like yours before. It's really sad. I have learned a few hard lessons that way too, im sorry.

Luckily i learned from my mistakes that it is better to be strait forward from the beginning. DarkFox knew about how i am and what i like long before we got married icon_smile.gif

I actually struggled back an forth for a long time on whether or not i am trans gender. I came to the conclusion that i don't really care about whether i am male or female, i really just want to be able to do what i want and like what i like despite society's forced gendernormative ideas. So im not actually transgender.

Thanks again for sharing your story and trying to hell icon_smile.gif

I am looking a little more for like "here is one way to look more passable" and "this is how you hide the Adam's apple without /looking/ like you are hiding it." And other things that will help with my desire to wear cute clothes, look good in them and blend in fairly well icon_smile.gif
FetishPet​(sub trans woman)
CDing and not tg? With a cis female that likes I?

Consider yourself blessed beyond measure!

"Treading lightly here"
There are millions of heterosexual cds sissy, maids, and emerging tgs seeking cis females to "force feminize" them. Now that is fine and okay in itself, but because there are so many that actually believe and buy into the fantasy they've created, they just cannot accept the remote the chance of finding a lady to accept them! This is all energy they could be using for their own improvement or interests in the fetish.

I used to be a hostess/den mother for a dominant lady friend, she has a makeup and transformation studio with monthly house parties.
I've talked with many of her dominant lady friends and the hetero wives . They feel the ratio seems like 5000 to 1, then add to this, submissive males and females:

It is easy to understand why the ladies of dominance get a bad rap when most of us don't realize it is, hard work, for pro and lifestyle Dommes.

(these are just my own observations. Not really trying to speak for anyone else, why I'm treading lightly. )

the only warning or words of wisdom I would offer is "be careful what you wish for" there is no "cure". It's destroyed lives, families, and happy homes, it doesn't have to.

In my own case I was straight Mormon male with three children and a Mormon temple marriage. The gender dysphoria bug bit me in the late 70s I never let go. When shock therapy was suggested I shut my mouth for 3 years and shut out everybody else, finally, I lost everything, a business with 9 employees, $125,000 in debt, my ex married a "good Morman" moved away and I continued on the journey to find out I was beyond cross-dressing in my needs and feelings. All, because I wanted to be a girl since my earliest memories.
dollMaker​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 21, 2018
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 21, 2018
Wolfy13 no problem, and DarkFox can contact me anytime.

I am aware of the DC bad guy called Doll Maker, and there is a character called that in an expanded Alice in Wonderland game, who is a pretty unpleasant person.
5 years ago • Dec 21, 2018
Thank you so much @MasterBear ^_^ i can't wait to look into that.

@dollMaker (btw, because of a video game your name makes me think of really scary things haha) Thank you so much for the advice. The look i want is absolutely the natural look icon_smile.gif i want to be indestinguishable from any other female, but i have no desire to be /physically/ turned into a female (not trans). I like hyper-feminine and sissy looks too, but i would never want to go out in public like that.

I will consider a corset, my frame seems feminine enough as it is to me, but i might consider it to "help". Maybe my Mistress could talk to you about it sometime, so she could get tips and help develop what she wants to see from me icon_smile.gif

@Fyglia: no, that is completely off base. I am a submissive, and i also happen to like "cross dressing" and/or being "feminized" the two are not directly related.
dollMaker​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 20, 2018
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2018
One way of helping create a more traditional womanly shape is to try corsets, not fashion ones, but quality ones with good steel bones inside.

Regarding clothing there are numerous companies in USA, UK and China doing custom work, and in order to create the right look, to suit a traditional male from, getting made to measure items will work better than many off the peg made for women items.

Regarding look much depends on what you are trying to create. I like the natural look, and the more uber feminine look, and the more traditional sissy maid look.

As to involvements with CIS males who cross dress yes I have had involvements, not many, with some, as well as Trans women, but again not many. I have enjoyed making dolls like this and its an area I would like to explore again. The biggest issue I have found is finding genuine people and not fantasists who find the reality too much and who ghost. I have experience of that.

I like the process of feminising, creating this type of doll. I think each top into this area, and making dolls is not so common, will have their own likes and dislikes, so mine would certainly not be universal and may not match your tops.

Wolfy13 I hope you enjoy your journey, wherever it takes you.
    The most loved post in topic
Yeah i think A frame skirts and "skater" skirts will be best for my body type icon_smile.gif thanks for asking ^_^

I would do dresses, but i think my shoulders are too broad so i look weird in them haha

I need the light material to help and accentuate the little natural curves that i have icon_smile.gif

I may do the google search you suggested though, that may help icon_smile.gif thanks!
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 20, 2018
Dresses are rarely made for real women.

So find what style works on your body.

What is your body shape?

Does an "A" frame work on you?
Do you want dresses or skirts?

There are many ways to accentuate what you want and downplay what you dont.

Look at

Holyclothing.com

And google fashion tips for your body type.
There are women with large broad shoulders and masculine features that have your same issues.