Online now
Online now

Cross Dressing

dollMaker​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 21, 2018
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 21, 2018
Wolfy13 no problem, and DarkFox can contact me anytime.

I am aware of the DC bad guy called Doll Maker, and there is a character called that in an expanded Alice in Wonderland game, who is a pretty unpleasant person.
FetishPet​(sub trans woman)
5 years ago • Dec 28, 2018
CDing and not tg? With a cis female that likes I?

Consider yourself blessed beyond measure!

"Treading lightly here"
There are millions of heterosexual cds sissy, maids, and emerging tgs seeking cis females to "force feminize" them. Now that is fine and okay in itself, but because there are so many that actually believe and buy into the fantasy they've created, they just cannot accept the remote the chance of finding a lady to accept them! This is all energy they could be using for their own improvement or interests in the fetish.

I used to be a hostess/den mother for a dominant lady friend, she has a makeup and transformation studio with monthly house parties.
I've talked with many of her dominant lady friends and the hetero wives . They feel the ratio seems like 5000 to 1, then add to this, submissive males and females:

It is easy to understand why the ladies of dominance get a bad rap when most of us don't realize it is, hard work, for pro and lifestyle Dommes.

(these are just my own observations. Not really trying to speak for anyone else, why I'm treading lightly. )

the only warning or words of wisdom I would offer is "be careful what you wish for" there is no "cure". It's destroyed lives, families, and happy homes, it doesn't have to.

In my own case I was straight Mormon male with three children and a Mormon temple marriage. The gender dysphoria bug bit me in the late 70s I never let go. When shock therapy was suggested I shut my mouth for 3 years and shut out everybody else, finally, I lost everything, a business with 9 employees, $125,000 in debt, my ex married a "good Morman" moved away and I continued on the journey to find out I was beyond cross-dressing in my needs and feelings. All, because I wanted to be a girl since my earliest memories.
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
Thank you so much for sharing. I have heard stories like yours before. It's really sad. I have learned a few hard lessons that way too, im sorry.

Luckily i learned from my mistakes that it is better to be strait forward from the beginning. DarkFox knew about how i am and what i like long before we got married icon_smile.gif

I actually struggled back an forth for a long time on whether or not i am trans gender. I came to the conclusion that i don't really care about whether i am male or female, i really just want to be able to do what i want and like what i like despite society's forced gendernormative ideas. So im not actually transgender.

Thanks again for sharing your story and trying to hell icon_smile.gif

I am looking a little more for like "here is one way to look more passable" and "this is how you hide the Adam's apple without /looking/ like you are hiding it." And other things that will help with my desire to wear cute clothes, look good in them and blend in fairly well icon_smile.gif
shahh
shahh • Dec 28, 2018
Hey Wolfy,

Not sure where you're from but if you have a local Drag scene around, you may be able to reach out to some of the Queens. I know a few where i am from and they are incredible at transforming male looking bodies to traditionally female looking ones. Just a thought that may help.
Passing is a huge can of worms, whenever a human being looks upon another, that first millisecond is when their subconscious mind decides if they're looking at a female or a male if you make it past that millisecond you can usually continue on.

There's a few things I don't agree with when starting out.

The assumption that cis females know how to turn a male into a female with hair makeup and clothing.. go see someone that specializes in helping in that area. It will be cheaper in the long run.

Another is , why does the newly emerging crossdresser need or want to pass? Examples, going to a club, a drag show or going to Walmart & having lunch at Subway?

Then, there is a binge and Purge routine that almost everyone of us been through my last one was on New year's Eve 1983 when I trashed away every piece of "male" clothing I had at the time. On the other side, when transitioning to going out in real life , what purpose is served with those cocktail dresses six inch heels and rhinestones dripping all about?

A real effort to study the way everyday women girls and ladies dress and go about life with mannerism style and speech is very important, I still study other women in everyday life as I go about my own.

Again not speaking for others, I don't want to stand out any more other women in any given situation.

Of coarse facial hair is the largest problem, finding a hair and makeup style that looks real enough to not stop traffic is critical unless... that's what the person wants to do.

Gatherings & House parties can be a lot of fun. My girlfriend at the time went with me to a house party and a 7 ft tall white satin sissy maid answered the door my girlfriend nearly fainted, but had a good time!

But, all in all everyday life is pretty conservative. it's hard work away from hyper femininity that many cders want.

female fashion style selection guides do work for male bodies, the best advice I've always received is "less is more"
@shahh

Thanks for the suggestion ^_^ when i was in college i looked for some help this way and was disappointed to find that everything was really showy and gaudy like "look at me! Im a man dressed as a woman!" Not saying all drag queens are like that, that has just been my experience. That is exactly what i would like to avoid. However, i remain open-minded if any awesome looking drag-queen has some time and wants to teach me icon_smile.gif

@ FetishPet

I would like to clarify some things for you.
1) idk where you got the assumption that all cis women would know how to do this, but it wasn't from me. If you take another look at my OP im pretty sure you can see i was all inclusive in my ask for help icon_smile.gif

2) i need/want to pass, because that is what i want icon_smile.gif not saying i expect it to happen tomorrow, but that is my goal.

Lastly, i have no interest in binge and purge... i especially don't want a huge collection of over the top theater-quality costumes and rhinestones (i particularly hate rhinestones btw) im not planning to get rid of all my masculine clothes. If/when i can dress and look like a passible woman all the time, that will be great, but not really a strong push for me.

Really, all i want is to look /normal/ as a woman, the opposite of eye-catching icon_smile.gif and that, is mostly just to avoid confrontation. If i could just look cute and be accepted as a man in cute skirts n stuff, i would be happy with that haha.
I tend to generalize.... look at me as full of rhetoric, talking about many, rather then you, as stated, it's shaky ground when talking about this topic. You do present a much more updated and sensible approach in all this. Us older girls when through hell!
Yeah i totally know that. The struggle is real for me, and it's in the much more progressive world. I have had friends and talked to people who have had some serious struggles just for wanting to be themselves. I just hope it will be easier for everyone to be themselves someday icon_smile.gif
shahh
shahh • Dec 28, 2018
Haha Wolfy... I totally get the tendency of the look at my 17 layers of make up and huge breasts. But there are some really fishy Queens out there who may be able to guide you towards hiding an Adams apple....just maybe avoid Bedazzling the attire lol
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 28, 2018
'Fishy', what a cringy word.

Drag is about theatre, not real world as such. The makeup, clothing is all about that, larger than life, though some chose to manifest what they feel, want to be via those stereotypical looks, others don't, but surely if that is what they want, rather than 'natural' that is ok? Here is the thing that is their choice, and I am aware it impacts, can impact on other folks journeys, but I don't think anyone should judge them.

There is a very broad spectrum in this area, from those who want to look natural and those who aspire to a more idealised view of femininity, maybe a fetish view. Surely that is up to them to do as they feel. Of course there are those who need help, but are afraid to ask and can use the support, and those that don't.

My understanding is the world we are talking about can be a very nasty, bitchy place where there are classes of acceptable and what isn't, and from what I have been told its the unber beauties that often piss on the less well gifted. I was shocked when I heard about that. I thought, had hoped in a thing that is so hard and challenging, that there would be more support and welcoming warmth. I guess I am a naive fool for thinking that their world would be better than my experiences in the BDSM world, people are often not very nice.

Anyway Wolfy, if your avatar is you, I think you are blessed in ways many are not, in so much as I think your aspiration will be easier realised than it is for some.