Online now
Online now

Erotic Music

Mistress Sasha​(dom female)
5 years ago • Dec 23, 2018

Erotic Music

Hey kinksters! I always wondered, it is just me or is there music or a particular artist that arouses you or makes you more in the kinky mood? For me it’s the artist Prince. There’s something so raw and animalistic that makes my panties wet and gets me in the dominating mood. As a Domme I’m always looking for ways to express myself and my dominance and music is one outlet. Let me hear from you on this topic! Very curious Domme!
    The most loved post in topic
Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
Love your choice in artist. He is probably my all time favorite male artist. Oddly though, despite his music being as erotic and beautiful as it is, when it comes to music that gets me in the mood, I would have to say I really enjoy Depeche Mode. Their sound, David Gahan’s voice, and their lyrics draw me in to where I can easily become both mentally and physically stimulated.
On a somewhat related note, but a little off course to the original topic, your question did have me think on another thing. To me music is an incredibly powerful thing and one the best means of self expression. Even if you aren’t musically talented, most can still connect to some form of it. It’s a direct link into your mind that does not require visual aids. Even people who are deaf can feel and experience the enjoyment in certain music due to the vibrations. It’s easy to see how music could be so influential in our sensuality.
What a great question! I hope more people answer, it would be interesting to see how other people connect and what moves them.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
There are a ton of different songs that get me in the mood, some that get my husband in the mood too and knowing that he's getting excited over them makes me excited in turn Haha.

One big one for me is "I Feel Perfect" by Porcelain and the Tramps. Two of his are "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics and "Head Like a Hole" by NiN.

Artist-wise I think In This Moment does it for me. Theres something about the way Maria Brink sings/screams that gets me going >.>; Prolly not a normal one but I always start thinking naughty when one of their songs plays.
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Dec 23, 2018
Oh man... where to start...
Lords of acid,
Type o negative,
The Rasmus,
Leonard cohen,
Nick cave and the bad seeds,
Letzte instanz,
Just to name a few.. lol ;p
Devil's damsel​(sub female){HandsomeDe}
5 years ago • Dec 24, 2018
There’s a lot of music I find erotic even though it’s not blatantly sexual.

Eye by Smashing Pumpkins is a song that I find incredibly erotic, and it’s not the lyrics, it’s the sound. The beat, the music, the instruments, Billy Corgan’s voice (not what he’s saying, just how he says it and the sound of his voice)....turns me on like nobody’s business.

Then if you want to go for blatantly sexual...I Want To Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge....uuunnnggghhhh! Oh yeah!

If you’re talking strictly artist....I have to agree with Mags...Depeche Mode...yum! Duran Duran is a close second, gotta love Simon LeBon.
Shiro​(sub female)
5 years ago • Dec 24, 2018
Shiro​(sub female) • Dec 24, 2018
This thread is awesome.

To name a few:
Cure - Bloodflowers
Depeche Mode - DM (Tribute Album)
fka Twigs
Lana Del Ray