Online now
Online now

Rules for my sub.

clueless993
5 years ago • Dec 23, 2018

Rules for my sub.

clueless993 • Dec 23, 2018
My partner and I are new at this but very into it dont get me wrong. Just looking for some new rule ideas. My list is already pretty long but I'm sure there are things I'd want that I don't even know of yet.
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Dec 23, 2018
Hm.. would depend on your dynamics with your sub. How would you describe your interactions? More classical bdsm, high protocol, domestic? Well you get the idea.. hard to suggest rules without knowing that.
clueless993
clueless993 • Dec 23, 2018
Domestic I would guess? I'm not entirely sure what that means. Like I said I'm very new at this and pretty uneducated about it. We are in a monogamous relationship and we want to apply the rules 24/7 with our own exceptions. We are not into the slave and chore thing. Here is my list of rules so far to give you an idea.

1. You will know yourself and be honest with yourself.
2. You will use your safe words if necessary and without fear and always be honest with me.
3. You will not lie to me or keep information from me.
4. "Nothing" "I'm fine" "I'm okay" "Don't worry" are not acceptable answers when asked "What's wrong".
5. You will always tell me when you are upset and why.
6. Work, children and educational endeavours override sexual rules.
7. You will accept punishment and ask for forgiveness if any rules are broken.
8. You are not allowed to reject my compliments.
9. Once a week you will go commando.
10. You will give me a massage at least twice a week.
11. Orgasms are a privilege and are owned by me. You will ask me for permission to cum and will thank me after each one.
12. You will dress yourself but you will ask me if what you are wearing is acceptable.
13. You will wear lingerie when told to please me and without hesitation.
14. You will look for new ways to please me.
15. If we are away from eachother I expect check-ins every hour unless there is something discussed that you cannot get hold of me for.
16. If you are put on your knees or all fours you are not to move without permission.
17. When I enter a room you are to reach out and make physical contact, if that is not possible you will make eye contact.
18. You are encouraged to show off your body with provocative clothing but I understand you are not yet comfortable with this.
19. You are to text me in detail what you are wearing when you dress yourself and I'm not around.
20. You will not roll your eyes at me.
21. You will wear your hair down around me whenever possible.
22. You will have a break from the rules when on your period. (Or having cramps)
23. You will kiss me when I ask.
24. You will tell me whenever you go out, who with and where. I will never stop you from going out and doing as you please but you will tell me the information I ask for.
25. If I feel the need to go through your phone you will give me your phone without complaints or hesitation. You have permission to do the same with me.
26. You will never hang up the phone on me.
27. You will tell me when you're horny so I can take care of your needs.

Punishments
1. Spanking
2. Making you pleasure yourself blindfolded.
    The most loved post in topic
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Dec 23, 2018
LOL @ #4, hopefully that one doesn't catch on
CrimsonPaw
Dammit! It's spreading already!! Hahaha!
CrimsonPaw
SirHanz wrote:
Lol so how are you feeling amber. :p

I feel like I should quit commenting on this thread so it gets bogged down by the others and no other Dom's can get any crazy ideas icon_wink.gif