Online now
Online now

Rules for my sub.

DrWakko
5 years ago • Dec 24, 2018
DrWakko • Dec 24, 2018
I suggest googling “Bdsm contracts”. Some contracts go pretty deep and it will help create rules as well as structure in your relationship.

And don’t forget to customize a contract to your relationships needs and wants.
Devil's damsel​(sub female){HandsomeDe}
I’m going on record to say I hate #4.

In all honesty and joking aside, your list is very good. It seems tailor made to your dynamic, and I think you should keep it that way.

My only “criticism” if you want to call it that, is about the punishments. Spankings, for some, are decidedly NOT a punishment so make sure she doesn’t like them. And pleasuring herself blindfolded? Meh....the word “pleasuring” in and of itself is an anti-punishment. Try thinking up punishments that will really deter her from going against your rules, and make the punishment fit the crime.

For instance, your rule about always accepting a compliment from you...I love that one btw...if she doesn’t, have her write you an essay positively describing three things about herself. That will help her self worth, but will also make her think twice about disobeying that one again.
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Dec 24, 2018
docile damsel wrote:
I’m going on record to say I hate #4.

For instance, your rule about always accepting a compliment from you...I love that one btw...if she doesn’t, have her write you an essay positively describing three things about herself. That will help her self worth, but will also make her think twice about disobeying that one again.

Essays were one of my worst punishments. Hated having to write anything. I wouldn't even get bratty when I knew the essay would be the result. Yikes!
CrimsonPaw
Amaris Ancilla wrote:
Amber how could you... Number 4 is going to kill us all!

I know!! Maybe this is all a bad dream and in the morning it won't even be a forum topic. *Eyes shut tight, wishing*
CrimsonPaw
@ Chris....FUCK.