Online now
Online now

Story of a broken man

TheLastBottom​(sub male)
5 years ago • Dec 25, 2018

Story of a broken man

TheLastBottom​(sub male) • Dec 25, 2018
Recently ive broken up with my boyfriend who'd id be happy to dominate but he wasnt fond of the idea that i also wanted to be dominated (he's all bottom and i didnt want to start a thruple just to satisfy my needs i liked that i spoil him he was my queen) after a long thought and conversation he wanted to be friends and it hurt me because i saw a future with him i wanted to make history he was the reason i kept moving forward so after the convo and my crying session and other thoughts i do not wish to parlay i posted me coming out about the truth about me see im from a dangerous city and i was afraid that if i told someone what i was really like i would be hated or worse so i kept it in after i posted it i posted another one say if you dont like what i am you have never been my friend or my family from the start and i got a couple inboxes from friends and they accepted me and i felt relieved like a large amount of weight has been taken off my shoulders i thanked them for sticking by me so if you're reading this and you're in the dark because you're afraid what friends and family will say remember they are not your friends or family if they cant accept the real you we must lift each other up instead of putting each other down these are my words of encouragement my name is robert dyer and i hope anyone with doubts see this and build up the courage to set their self free (share my story please we must love one another)
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
5 years ago • Dec 26, 2018
Miki • Dec 26, 2018
Sorry to read that. Indeed "friends and family" aren't what they're cracked up to be if they cannot accept you as who you are and how you tick. Indeed there are things about each of us everyone doesn't have to particularly like but the overarching principal should be to at the very least accept you as a person.

Of course there are some limitations such is if Person A is an ax murderer or child molester, no, even family has the right to distance themselves from such a creature, but I doubt such is your case.

All that having been said, a relationship dynamic where one side wants something the other is not willing or able to give is generally a dysfunctional one unless each can get past it. In your case you're a bottom and he wants you to be a switch and if you're not a switch then he either accepts it, deals with the fact that it's one fantasy he'll have to set aside.. Or move on. If he was unable to accept this yet kept the relationship going as-is instead of Friend-Zoning you-- then the whole thing would have been under a "Sword of Damocles" , so to speak. Sooner or later the objection would have reared its ugly head and the later this happens the higher the "hurt" value you would have experienced. So consider this a positive and hopefully you'll find someone else. May not seem that way out of the gate but believe me, as the cliche goes: "It's No Good If You Gotta Force It"

So, as the Bear dude said (right above this post as I write) Chin up and move forward.