Online now
Online now

Baby Girl trying to learn - Help please?

Satin Silhouette​(sub female)
5 years ago • Dec 29, 2018

Baby Girl trying to learn - Help please?

I am extremely new to the entire world of BDSM and it's various lifestyles. I know the basics: trust is everything, be open and honest, research, all of that. I know that I am a submissive, naturally so. I know that I want a variation of the Daddy Dom/Baby Girl relationship and lifestyle. That, however, is the extent of my knowledge. I am completely ignorant beyond that and entirely untrained.

I need advice, resources, etc. Anything really! I want to learn, desperately. I want to be good. I just don't know where to go from here.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 29, 2018
Hello.

What specifically are you looking for ?

Resources? Events? Someone to talk to 1-1?

You stated you knew the basics and included research into that.

What does that mean?
Satin Silhouette​(sub female)
I am looking for all of the above really. Having someone willing to help me learn one on one sounds wonderful, but I don't know who would be willing. Resources would be amazing, as I will read them avidly. Events would be nice, but again, that is a logistic minefield.

I have done a bit of research on my own, but I get overwhelmed rather quickly once I get past the basics I how to be safe. Trust, communication, open-mindedness, consent. I just want to learn, and be trained since that seems to be something that I should look into despite being a bit unsure what it actually means.
dollMaker​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 30, 2018
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 30, 2018
What you have done is raise a flag to every horn dog and wanabe on this site, plenty who will flock to you with all sorts of offers, most with minimal value as all they want is to sink their claws into you. Cynical? Sure, however more than likely to happen, and many have no idea what they are talking about, being the fake it till they make it types, fantasists and worse abusers.

Mr Google has your help, and Google won't seek to hurt or abuse you. However as a starting point I strongly urge you to seek help and advice from female subs on here, such as Kara, curiouskittyy, even my own sub and not doms, not while you are new and ignorrant. Also read the submissives guide website and watch the submissives guide You Tube channel and Evie Lupines You Tube channel, also Milkwebs You Tube channel is good for littles and baby girl info. Doing that will equip you better to cope with and gain an understanding of what is sound in the BDSM world and what is smoke and mirrors and advice designed to lead you astray.

I hate to say this, but in away view the Cage as a meat market and you as a tasty new morsel and that will help you keep safe. Bet your inbox is burning already with all sorts of offers.

Good luck with your journey.
    The most loved post in topic
Kitty21​(sub female)
Kitty21​(sub female) • Dec 30, 2018
This post will certainly garner you a lot of attention, so be aware, and be careful.
There are many fakes who think that because they like to give spankings, and feel powerful when a girl says 'Yes Daddy' that it makes them a Dom.
First I would spend time figuring out what submission means to you. What you want from a Daddy, how much time you need from a Daddy, if you are looking for something irl or online.
If you enter into negotiations confident of what you want, you'll be able to weed out the fakes quickly, and find yourself a Dom that deserves the special gift you have to give.

Best of luck!
Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
From one sub to another, and one who made a lot of mistakes early on, the others are right.
Prepare to be spammed, the sharks will smell blood in the water.
Understand sub frenzy. How to recognise it and protect yourself. And understand that almost all of the messages that you receive early on are from men who will not have your best interests at heart.
You have good info in this forum already, and if you need a friend, look to other subs. Myself included.
I'm still learning as well, but there's safety in numbers.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Dec 30, 2018
Understood, being new to the lifestyle can be daunting and scary. First off, when someone peeks your interests, you take the time to get to know them on a personal level, man/woman. Just as you would any other vanilla relationship. Discuss likes and dislikes, hobbies, experiences and so forth. You have to build the foundation of trust and respect between the two of you. See if you have common interests, if you click as a couple. If so, then you may start discussion the lifestyle once you are completely comfortable with this person and feel as if you can trust Him with giving your gift of submission.
As far as the lifestyle goes. Just because they say that are a Dominant; doesnt mean you have to bend to you knees and do what they say!!! That person needs to earn your trust and respect and be loyal to you; just as they would expect from you.
Next have you determined what type of submissive you may wish to be? I believe your nicname indicated a little/babygirl? That is a good start and you may find you find other identities fit you as well with more experience.
When you have found someone who you believe you are prepared to give your "gift" of submission to; I suggest discussing expectations, limits (soft and hard), safe words (to be used to shut down any actions during any D/s sessions being conducted if needed). Never be told you have "no say" in any requests/actions/taskings that anyone may tell you do to!!! The submissive always has a say in whatever is being asked of her!! The submissive always maintains the real power withing a D/s relationship!! For she and she alone is the one giving the Dominant her permission to give her mind and body to use for His pleasure!!
Well, this should get you off on the right foot and any other questions you may have of Me....just write Me.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
check you mail box hun , i sent you a note .
everyone here as been truthful, be prepared for the on slot of trolls, wannabees and what not. the sharks do smell new fresh blood in the water well.

phanes and a few others here have giving you some good advice. look inward and in your reading as to what it meanings to you. that is the most important thing i think because only then can you understand and know really if it will be a good fit when getting to know someone .