Online now
Online now

BDSM goals for the new year

MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Dec 31, 2018

BDSM goals for the new year

MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 31, 2018
Hello everyone!!!
Every year I make myself new goals for myself specific to BDSM.

Last year - I said I was going to increase my singletail and rope skills. Since--- I DIDNT HAVE ANY!!!!!!

I did with singletail.

This year I want to be more social at others events.
In essence, stop hiding.
And play more with My love.

How about you!!
    The most loved post in topic
Max Sterne​(dom male){Morley}
Great post, thank you!

Last year my work was so busy (new projects) that I was not able to get to many local events; in fact I only got to one. This spring most of my new projects will (should) be complete, and I want to get back to being more active. Bring it! ?
WillowJ
WillowJ • Dec 31, 2018
My BDSM goal is to attend at least one event a month (workshop, munch....). I need to keep getting out there. I'd love to learn rope, but since those are the events I'm drawn too, I will simply say event and see what happens.
starlightsss
starlightsss • Dec 31, 2018
“If you take a piece of rotten fruit and place it beside perfectly good fruit... what happens?”
My New Years Resolution is to purge some internal toxins I’ve got going on. Hopefully that’ll allow me to be a better sub to please my future Dom.

Have A Happy New Years Everyone. Stay Safe!
Bunnie
Bunnie • Dec 31, 2018
My goal at this point in time, would be to become familiar with the community at the new place I’ve just moved to... get to some munches, meet some people, see what’s around and what’s happening.
Also, to meet... in person, some of the amazing people that I’ve come to know and consider to be friends, from on here.
It seems this year will be one of becoming more social for me also.
Amaris Ancilla​(sub female)
Great post!!!
Honestly, as bad on me as this may sound, this year I'd like to actually follow orders instead of bratting out literally every two seconds. So...I guess I'd like to be less of a brat in general! Haha. I'd also like to try at least 2 new things. Those being wax play, and hopefully (maybe...not too sure about this one yet) attending my first munch with my Master.
Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
I like this post too!
I think my goal is going to be exploring how much of the different "types" of submissive I have in me, learning about them and how they affect my choices, and learning to embrace them instead of fight them.
Go team!