Online now
Online now

Bedroom Only D/s

LatexHer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 21, 2019
LatexHer​(dom male) • Jan 21, 2019
A 24/7 lifestyle is difficult for most people to adhere too. Although there are many different ways some people have achieved 24/7 like ownership. Permanent piercings, tattoos, even brandings can add to the overall scene. Other tactful 24/7 achievement can be emphasized by lockable corsets, harnesses under clothing, genital chastity, even the wearing of diapers or rubber undies to work!

I have friends of both sexes who have genital piercings, tattoos, wear rubber, harnesses and even chastity devices while at work to show their partners that they are serious about their submission. More than two of my friends often stop bye at the workplace of their partner to "CHECK" and assure that they are wearing their proper attire! This they do not because of trust issues, but because the submissive/slave enjoys the added attention!

Most of my friends do not have the financial abilities to combine work with their daily D/s activities, few people do! My friends have found other ways to enforce their power over their owned submissives in the aforementioned ways - which works for them! icon_smile.gif

Life is short - enjoy yourselves and keep the Reaper waiting!