Online now
Online now

CFNM

dollMaker​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 11, 2019
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 11, 2019
CFNM is not just dom clothed, but can be sub clothed and the dom naked. Being a doll maker which has an important dressing the doll component I have in the past played naked, while the doll stays dressed.

There is absolutely no reason why a dom, male or female, other can't be naked and the sub be clothed. If you are confident that way, what a great way to fuck with expectations.
    The most loved post in topic
subbbn​(sub male)
subbbn​(sub male) • Jan 11, 2019
I like it but I've never been in that situation I need to find some woman who would be into it
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I mean, it depends on the dynamic. My husband is a human being capable of doing whatever he wants. But he knows what things I'm not okay with, so his "riles" are more like guidelines for our relationship. He can do whatever, but he has to accept the consequences of his actions.

I dont give a crap if he takes his clothes off or puts them on or only wears underwear. Whatever he feels like doing.
Mistress Maree​(dom female){Non}
5 years ago • Jan 12, 2019
I love CFnm and everything to do with it. Both my current boys serve naked around my home just in chastity device and collar. I however tease and torment them as much as possible icon_smile.gif

I also organise CFNM events for our area, we often have up to 10 ladies and similar number of subs attending I have to limit the subs to prevent over subscribing.some are D/s couples and other are single Dommes. We are on our 3rd event in a march this year.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 19, 2019
My favourite settings for CFnn are:

1. Womens' Tea Society (all Dominant Women, submissive or Switch or slave men all naked serving pots of tea, trays of food while us Dominant Women sit about chatting and laughing.
Later those who wish to go and play in the Dungeon while others sit having bar drinks while laughing at the naked men, taking a favourite few to amuse further.

2. Human Pony and Trainer: men pony's naked except for butt plugs shoes and harness spending time as Ponys' racing and other activities, later a nosebag time.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
subbbn​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jan 19, 2019
subbbn​(sub male) • Jan 19, 2019
I think it can be a very embarrassing feeling being the only naked male in a room with several well-dressed women in an unfamiliar environment like a ballroom in a hotel for example or even someone else home especially if their actively talking about your penis size and tell you to do things for you and touching you when they please