Online now
Online now

CFNM

Queen Rosalina​(switch female)
5 years ago • Jan 24, 2019
dollMaker wrote:
CFNM is not just dom clothed, but can be sub clothed and the dom naked. Being a doll maker which has an important dressing the doll component I have in the past played naked, while the doll stays dressed.

There is absolutely no reason why a dom, male or female, other can't be naked and the sub be clothed. If you are confident that way, what a great way to fuck with expectations.

This sounds so hot, especially in an orgasm denial session.
ambicurious
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
ambicurious • Apr 24, 2019
curiouskittyy wrote:
Dark Fox wrote:
CFNM = Clothed Female, Naked Male, right?

Thanks .. I had no idea lol x

I think it is usually a situation of clothed dominant females and naked submissive males (perhaps in cock cages, and remotely controlled vibrating butt plugs). For obvious reasons this scene is a great one for humiliation of the sub male. A cuckolded man may be 'forced' to serve coffee, tea, snacks, etc. to his wife and her friends, as they giggle and laugh at his embarrassment and small penis size.
This might serve as an advantageous time for 'negotiations' with the cuckold, as he may desire to escape the intense humiliation by consenting to other humiliations. To hide his small penis, he may consent to wear a skirt, or to crossdress completely. He may consent to "forced-bisexuality" for the amusement of the ladies.

Sometimes though the CFNM scene is not a dominant submissive scene, e.g. a sorority may hire male strippers to serve at parties. I've seen photos of such scenes where young ladies enjoy sex with the nude males. These are well endowed alpha males, not in a submissive role. (If I were well endowed, I would enjoy that I am sure.)
sam fellow​(other male)
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
sam fellow​(other male) • Apr 24, 2019
Ambicurious. Such a detailed description. I wish to be a Butler at Hens party. Or Stripper at all women party. What is SORORITY??
LiliahDoll
4 years ago • Apr 25, 2019
LiliahDoll • Apr 25, 2019
I thoroughly enjoy this kink and have expiernce with it. I enjoy the head space it puts my play things in!