Online now
Online now

Things that make you go, hmmm...

Misanthrope
5 years ago • Jan 13, 2019

Things that make you go, hmmm...

Misanthrope • Jan 13, 2019
So I get a message from someone who just joined today, asking where in Montana I'm located. No, "hi, how's it going" or "nice to meet you," just a "where in Montana are you located."

This was my response:

"Good evening.

I fear that is a bit misleading, my apologies. I have land in Lincoln county, a few miles outside of Eureka, where I am building a home. Currently, however, I'm still in Ohio. Somewhere on this site I have a personal add up that is a bit more descriptive.

Am I to assume that you are in Montana?"

I didn't hear back from her, but a few hours later I saw she was still online. Knowing my fat fingers, I wondered if I had actually hit the reply button, so I checked to see if I had sent it. I had, indeed, sent it, but not only didn't she reply, it says that she blocked me.

So, the thing that is making me go, huh? is did I break some tabboo or social norms? I don't typically do social media, so help me out, what is it that I did that would warrant something like that?
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
It's a waste of time and brain power to ponder the endless possibilities of 'that didn't work'.

Idiots gonna idiot, rude is rude.

Because Internets.

Concentrate efforts on that which clicks.

Walk where it ain't.

Some cars not for use with some sets.
    The most loved post in topic
Freya369
Freya369 • Jan 13, 2019
I too have been blocked for no apparent reason! Something tells me It Has to do with my efforts to reply truthfully, and directly....people don't like it...

No you replied appropriately...all she needed to do was thank you for the information!

Keep being yourself....serious amount of wankers in this realm....oops being honest again!
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 13, 2019
@Freya369 agreed. I have been approached since being on the site by a number of people who obviously had not read my profile wanting me to provide various services without any preamble or negotiation, never mind there being an actual connection established first. Most recent was someone wanting degradation. I declined politely and suggested some preamble, negotiation first and that demanding a service without any of that was not likely to be very successful. I was polite and took the time to try and be helpful and I was blocked immediately after sending that reply.

I do try and assume a fair degree of blundering around and not knowing how to interact on sites like this from newbies, yep I can hear some saying I am too tolerant and kind regarding this sort of thing, but we were all new once, very easy to forget that, and made mistakes. I certainly did and still do, and I appreciated those who in the past took a minute of their time to try and help, advise, so I do try to pay it forwards when I can. I suspect I still will despite there being times that I despair of what I encounter here by way of contact with me.
Freya369
Freya369 • Jan 13, 2019
Yep....I hear ya honey!
Misanthrope
Lol... Maybe she actually read my reply and thought I had mush forbrains. In the light of day I just reread what I wrote. Ad, not add.
Liliac​(sub female)
Liliac​(sub female) • Jan 13, 2019
It seems a shame that in this time and age, many people forget what a conversation actually means. I used to ponder a lot when someone doesn't reply and rudely blocked me while I poured my heart out after his single, "What are you looking for in a Dom?" But not anymore. It seems there are many different types of people and some people just can't communicate beyond 2 sentences. Sorry for my ranting..lol..the situation hits close to home..lol
Misanthrope
Thanks everyone. I thought I had actually done something wrong in my reply. I appreciate your feedback.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 13, 2019
Omg!!
Just happened to me!!
Lol!!!
There could be a million reasons why.

I personally like to go to the absurd.

She blocked you because:

Her overwhelming passion for your words brought her to an unprecedented orgasm.
Afterwards, knowing that she will never orgasm that way again she blocks you.

OR

She owns 22 cats. The cats know if she gets into a relationship that their meal ticket is over. So as she sleeps the cats go into her profile and block you. Like chess --- pussy blocks cock. Checkmate.
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
@ Freya369 and dollMaker.... I'm new on the site an this happened to me this weekend. I was speaking with a Dom and a very nice conversation I'll add. He was asking me (I'll say) discovery questions and it just stopped. When I went to send a message again to see if something was wrong I was blocked. I have no idea what I did.

I would have rather say hey I don't think I'm interested or anything but just stop wasn't cool to me. In so my ways to rude and close to disrespect. But I moved on and try to think everyone is different how they communicate. I just believe that communication and etiquette online are extremely important