Online now
Online now

Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

↑ ↓
SweetG​(sub female)
4 months ago • 06/06/2020 1:50 pm
SweetG​(sub female) • 06/06/2020 1:50 pm
Thank you for this. I would of listed anal as a hard limit myself. All of your list of pleasures really have me opening my mind. When I was younger I had a bad painful experience. Not enough foreplay, not enough lube made me turned off. My mind is open now.
SweetG​(sub female)
4 months ago • 06/06/2020 1:52 pm
SweetG​(sub female) • 06/06/2020 1:52 pm
Thank you for this. I would of listed anal as a hard limit myself. All of your list of pleasures really have me opening my mind. When I was younger I had a bad painful experience. Not enough foreplay, not enough lube made me turned off. My mind is open now.
timinsmarts​(other male)
4 months ago • 06/06/2020 3:01 pm
timinsmarts​(other male) • 06/06/2020 3:01 pm
Probably fair to say that it isn't just more inexperienced straight male subs who may be wary of anal, met plenty of younger gay men who don't like it or are nervous of it too. Often they have had bad experiences where too much has been attempted too quickly, it hurts like hell and if small cuts/splits are caused leading to bleeding then that is disconcerting too. Doms can be in way too much of a rush and not take the time to get their subs loosened up and relaxed enough to find out how good it can feel. Personally I like eating sub holes (provided they are clean) and I have yet to meet a guy who didn't get his mind blown the first time he got rimmed properly (sorry if that is too much information haha!!). Once they experience that then they are often much more curious about what other pleasures can be got down there. Just sayin' icon_smile.gif