Online now
Online now

Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

dhail​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 12, 2019

Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

dhail​(dom female) • Jan 12, 2019
I've had more play with older subs and I've never really had an issue with them not being willing to be dominated through anal play. However, in my search for a younger sub (I'm under 35 myself), I've found that many are extremely hesitant about anal and list it as a hard limit. However, for me, anal is domination in its purest form and I've found it to be satisfying for both myself and my subs.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I don't know if it has to do with a toxic concept of masculinity preventing them from truly submitting, but if I were outside of the community I would have guessed younger subs would be more openminded (no offense to either age group - these are pure observations).
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
Since my love is Pansexual I never had an issue with this. He has been with other men before so, pegging wasnt a no-go for us. But, i think society causes many young guys to feel like they need to be super manly in order to protect their masculinity and anal is for "gay people" in the world's eyes, so they're/so/ afraid to try. Despite there being a ton of pleasure zones back there to make it worth it.

Definitely not everyone is like that. Even if he wasnt with men before I fully believe my love would be okay with it because he isnt afriad of what others would think.

But I truly believe that's the #1 reason a lot of men are afraid to try pegging. Not everyone, some just really dont want to do it. But most guys I've talked to about it, online and irl, freak out about it cause "No that's gay". Like that's an acceptable response -.-

Society ruins a lot of things for people when they focus too much on what other people think.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2019
Everyone has limits, hard, soft and those must be respected. So if you must, have access to a subs ass, re the type of play you enjoy, best to move on and find subs who enthusiastically consent to anal.

Pegging is one of those things that many will say no to because they see images of massive strap ons and none of the pre that happening acclimatisation that the ass needs, to get to that point. So nothing of finger, to smaller anal toys, to bigger butt plugs and finally strap ons of varying sizes. My understanding regarding best practice, re not damaging or loosening the muscles in the sphincter too much, is not to use butt plugs or anal toys that are too big. In saying that people make choices and if fully informed enthusiastic consent is given in the light of that understanding re the damage large can do, then have at it. Maybe it might be an idea to say you will finger first, prostate massage and work up to larger items, if consented to. Not sure what your approach here is to this, so if that is how you do it, feel free to disregard those suggestions.

Regarding it being the purist form of domination, really, you put body before mind?
    The most loved post in topic
SubAtomic
SubAtomic • Jan 12, 2019
Interesting isn't it how things turn out sometimes? I think often it is just a random thing - like when you meet 5 people in a row who love strawberry ice cream. The you hit the one who likes rocky road and the string is broken.

My first ever experience pegging a guy was a young man (25 years) - who was a big pain slut. The more the better. I did have a load of fun with him but...

While I am a sadist his needs outstripped my own - and I turned him loose after 3 encounters.
One of my hard limits is no cutting - I won't do it. I don't like it. He loved it and begged for it every time. To each their own.

Finding someone who fits with your own desires is a real journey.
dhail​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 13, 2019
dhail​(dom female) • Jan 13, 2019
Anal represents body AND mind in my opinion. It's a break away from what is typically expected so the mental aspect comes with the physical act. This one post doesn't encompass my entire outlook on domination in general.
Razz
Razz • Jan 13, 2019
Each to their own. Rather than a sweeping generalisation like "taboo for young, straight subs", I'd just put it down to one of those things.
Jip
Jip
Jip • Jan 13, 2019
As a young sub I find the anal part of submission important. With the negative stigma of sexual deviency going away with younger generations, i think it makes sense that there are less people willing to submit anally because people who are less and less on the extreme end of submission are willing to come out with their kinks. I could be over exaggerating the impact of the negative stigmas due to my own insecurities but thats just how ive seen it.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 19, 2019
Once reassurance is given by me, mutual boundaries are discussed and understood, therefore building trust anal play including insertion, pegging and g spot stimuli were welcomed by the man submissive.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am