Online now
Online now

Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

letmeserviceu​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 7, 2020
letmeserviceu​(sub male) • Feb 7, 2020
subspace eater wrote:
I think pegging is the only way a Goddess should have sex with a sub, and hence it's the ultimate honor for him.
letmeserviceu​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 7, 2020
letmeserviceu​(sub male) • Feb 7, 2020
There isnt anything better then to be commanded to drop my pants to reveal my sissy lingerie and get fucked by my femdom with her strapon .
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 5, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2020
Sometimes hard limits are not so hard if you talk about it and ease into it. Add a little play into it and even a hard core no can be fun.
Nydomaustin​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 11, 2020

Re: Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

Nydomaustin​(dom male) • Mar 11, 2020
dhail wrote:
I've had more play with older subs and I've never really had an issue with them not being willing to be dominated through anal play. However, in my search for a younger sub (I'm under 35 myself), I've found that many are extremely hesitant about anal and list it as a hard limit. However, for me, anal is domination in its purest form and I've found it to be satisfying for both myself and my subs.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I don't know if it has to do with a toxic concept of masculinity preventing them from truly submitting, but if I were outside of the community I would have guessed younger subs would be more openminded (no offense to either age group - these are pure observations).
I couldn't agree with you more. Anal domination is one of the purest forms of domination. I still find it amusing that most male subs are afraid to try anal. It's almost as if they know they'll enjoy it and they believe it will make them less of a man. In my opinion anal domination is one of my favorites. There are so many nerves in the anus that can produce so much pleasure that the thought of people putting it as a hard limit is disappointing to me. With the right toys and a decent imagination the possibilities are endless. From having a vibrating plug in your subs ass as you take them for a walk in the park,using a remote to control the vibrator,never letting them know when the next pulse is going to bring a fresh wave of pleasure until the anticipation builds up and they beg for more just because they miss the sensation. To something a little more out there like electric play. I could spend all night listing the possible joys of anal domination and I would barely scratch the surface.