Online now
Online now

Is Anal Play Taboo For Young, Straight Subs?

SweetG​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020
SweetG​(sub female) • Jun 6, 2020
Thank you for this. I would of listed anal as a hard limit myself. All of your list of pleasures really have me opening my mind. When I was younger I had a bad painful experience. Not enough foreplay, not enough lube made me turned off. My mind is open now.
SweetG​(sub female)
SweetG​(sub female) • Jun 6, 2020
Thank you for this. I would of listed anal as a hard limit myself. All of your list of pleasures really have me opening my mind. When I was younger I had a bad painful experience. Not enough foreplay, not enough lube made me turned off. My mind is open now.
timinsmarts​(other male)
timinsmarts​(other male) • Jun 6, 2020
Probably fair to say that it isn't just more inexperienced straight male subs who may be wary of anal, met plenty of younger gay men who don't like it or are nervous of it too. Often they have had bad experiences where too much has been attempted too quickly, it hurts like hell and if small cuts/splits are caused leading to bleeding then that is disconcerting too. Doms can be in way too much of a rush and not take the time to get their subs loosened up and relaxed enough to find out how good it can feel. Personally I like eating sub holes (provided they are clean) and I have yet to meet a guy who didn't get his mind blown the first time he got rimmed properly (sorry if that is too much information haha!!). Once they experience that then they are often much more curious about what other pleasures can be got down there. Just sayin' icon_smile.gif
SweetG​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 2, 2021
SweetG​(sub female) • Aug 2, 2021
Oh thank you for your delightful share. I wish I would of seen this a long time ago. I've grown and developed so much over the past year.
No longer have the fear. Your lovers sound very fortunate with you because of your understanding and patience. Sweet ❤️
Gina
Madame Eire​(dom female)
2 years ago • Aug 3, 2021
Madame Eire​(dom female) • Aug 3, 2021
To be honest the thing I get asked for most from subs and slaves of all ages is anal play, specifically pegging, and the requests are always from straight men. Have had a couple of play partners put anal play on their hard limit list due to medical or other issues, but they would have enjoyed it in the past.
unistrutman
2 years ago • Aug 5, 2021

Male prostate milking forced ejaculation

unistrutman • Aug 5, 2021
Being a Vietnam War Veteran I know a half dozen " " straight men that were victims of what they called a bouncing Betty landmine . 5 of the 6 that had explosive penis and even one or both testicles removed married a nurse ! Nurses as a matter of course have far less fear or trepidation about putting on a surgical glove lubing a man's ass hole and finding then milking his prostate. In truth that is what we all actually cum from anyway. Not sure if this is an exact match for this topic but it's certainly relevant. As a "Dungeon "/"Play Space" designer, fabricator, and installer every pro Female Dominant I ever met described that well bound, gagged straight men wanted, desired and responded to " " some type, or style of well lubricated, "forced " anal. Since they were paying for the strongest bondage frame, St. Andrews Cross or industrial grade rubber covered mattress in a suspension Unistrut grid bed frame, I will take their word on what their male customers wanted.
Antoniii​(switch male)
2 years ago • Aug 15, 2021
Antoniii​(switch male) • Aug 15, 2021
Oldie but Goodie...I'm new to pegging but I've been exploring and expanding my horizon. I think pegging is taboo for people who dont fully understand their sexuality...What you and your female partner do is heterosexual no matter how kinky if your aroused by one another...if your fortunate enough to find a like minded individual who has the same kinks and fetishes as you why not experience it...it could be either positive or negative but you want kno unless you try...I Remember when I thought it was wrong to think about pegging or any kind of taboo role reversal....but when you apply thought...its truly beautiful...you come out of your comfort zone and trust another individual enough to try something new opening doors to new experiences...instead of constantly opening the same doors and looking for something new lol doesn't make much sense does it...try it allow the roles to be reversed you just might enjoy it all...Keep it basic at first but if you enjoy it embrace it lol become it...your trusting and vulnerable enough to try pegging...embrace its pleasures consent to penetration be owned by the moment and her lol...Let Her Have You The Same Way You Want Her To Give Herself To You When Its Your Turn...
gregoryusa
gregoryusa • Aug 15, 2021
Most of the difficulty with younger subs stems frpm traditional gender rolls assigned to all Amrrocans upon birh, indeed, in most of the world. Anf theat self image is reinforced daily for most. The vast majority of Americand do not live In latge cities or large metropolitan areas whre the typical gender roles ate easier to break freed from, and many positive images of non-tradiotnal roles exist.
I personally believe thay most people, and especially American men begin to grow up the plfet one is. Also, men so insechee in their teens and twenties have evolvdd and understand who they are and have built up their self confidence qmd are no longer obsessed with what others think of them or see them.
Talisa​(sub female)
Talisa​(sub female) • Aug 15, 2021
I am a hetero submissive female with a very strong personality, and I get asked by doms to peg them all the time. Granted it's not something that comes out until trust has been established, and these men are definitely not bisexual or even bi-curious. One had childhood sexual trauma and the other a tightly wound Bedroom Dom who fantasized about letting go, but a few of the others just wanted to explore the kink and learn what it felt like. I don't think there is anything wrong or taboo about pegging, and if I enjoyed being a top then I probably would, even if it's just to please my partner. But I am currently looking for a Master or strong Dom, and asking me to peg him is a major turn off, so I always refuse.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 19, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Aug 19, 2021
Every sub is different. I can only say that the most intense subspace I EVER felt, was after being violated with a fairly large (well, 9" long) appendage by my goddess Domme. I was just a pool of grovelling submissive liquid at her feet afterwards, and it was the best sub space EVER.

But I think a lot of young subs may not like the sensation at first. It does take a bit of "Working up" to being penetrated like that, before hand, she advised me strongly to work up to it with butt plugs and plenty of lube to "Stretch" the spincter to allow for the larger size.

Interestingly, the opposite end is a hard limit for me- the thought of sounding makes my skin crawl.