Online now
Online now

Q(?) for the Doms/Masters/Daddys

AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
5 years ago • Jan 22, 2019

Q(?) for the Doms/Masters/Daddys

I pondered long and hard about how to word this question, or if I should even ask at all. I haven’t figured out a good way to present it but my desire to know the answer outweighed my concern for the public perception that may be applied to me. Before you answer, please read my entire post so you can understand the basis for the question as the question alone could have many meanings.

I’m interested to know, with the most honest and self-reflective answers possible, does a submissive’s physical appearance effect how you treat her?

Clarification: I am not asking if you are cruel to someone who you find less attractive than someone else. What I am asking is more along the lines of… does a pretty, innocent looking face, get a submissive more leeway (even just sometimes) than you’d give a sub who is either more sensual in appearance or one who you find less attractive? Or another example… when you chat with someone online and the conversation starts to dwindle down, are you more apt to keep pushing the conversation and trying to bring it back to life if the submissive is a 10 rather than a 6 on your own personal scale of beauty?

I’m not sure if my explanation for why I am asking will help elaborate or veer the conversation off topic so I’ll just leave it at that for now.

While your instinct is probably to simply answer no, I ask that you really consider your answer and past experiences before you reply.

Thank you in advance for your responses ?
Dantie​(dom male)
5 years ago • Feb 2, 2019
Dantie​(dom male) • Feb 2, 2019
Hello. I don’t know about other doms but I feel this depends on the personally of a dom and how they feel about treating others.

I will admit. How a sub looks would contribute if I will try to introduce myself to them. But that’s it about it.

I don’t have much exprince if I’ll be honest but with the few exprince I have. I don’t think the apprerince of a sub effects how I treat them after talking with them and forming a relationship.

Now maybe if we are just barely talking and getting to know exhother I may be a bit discouraged to try growing the relationship more. But at the same time I wouldn’t want them to feel bad about themselves so I try not letting the appriance affect me. I try focusing on the personality.

There was a sub I had, and I will admit I wasn’t very attracted to them. But I only got to see them after we had form a good relationship as friends and that means no matter how they looked they where still my friend. So even though I didn’t find them physically attractive I found who they are as a person/ personally pleasing and as someone to have as a friend. So I continued treating them as a friend and if a conversation was dieing down I would still try to continue it no different if they where attractive.

I apologize if this dousnt make much sense or answer tour question. To the core/ bottom line the aperiance of a sub may discourage me for approaching/introducing myself and maybe affect if I would want them as a sub. But it would not prevent me from trying to become friends.

Again apologizes if this dousnt help much and as stated I don’t have much exprince and this is all have been only online experience no face to face exprince
gnburk2k
gnburk2k • Feb 2, 2019
you fall for the person doll
even if she'll stop traffic in a negative way she's still mine and deserves to be protected cherished and appreciated
i can lie with a straight face but i tell the truth anyway it's easier to keep track of
love knows no bounds physical or mental it just is
don't question just accept and realize some folks never get this chance
love has to flow both ways or everything falls apart
good luck good cheer and best regards
Gary
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
I have had similar question. I will be talking to a Dom and the conversation is wonderful, but as soon as pictures exchanged there is no more conversation or contact. The only reason is because I'm not Barbie or 7-10, in my opinion never have been. It's great when they say we are friends we all need them. I have a few Doms who are my friends and never change that. But I agree sometimes appearance is first.
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Feb 2, 2019
I'll veer this a bit --faces are individual, as are minds. The sparks are there fairly soon or they are not--totally individual reactions and attractions.
What I'd like to offer is about bodies and minds, from an online Dom perspective.

For instance, if she brings A cups (and size does not mater at all to me as long as nipples are wired to brains and pussies) then I am not going to be too much into breast bondage. The ropes are more difficult to encase small breasts...But if she brings C's or bigger, then rope play leaps right to my forefront--larger breasts can easily be tightly bound, or rigged in rope bras, even incorporated in hoisting slings.

My point is not that one size is better (it is not, to me)--just that different bodies bring different potentials to the Dom or Domme, so choices might get made on things removed from Vogue standards.

Similarly, all kinds of individualities about the sub's body and emotional make-up come into play...ticklish or not, shy or bold, into pain or not, older or younger, lots of hair or short cropped, it is endless ...those subtle things which might make make a potential Dom say YES!!.

So my point--conventional ideas of 'pretty' or 'sexy' --outward appearances--might easily be less important to a Dom scanning profiles than something in the sub's make up of traits and experiences.
    The most loved post in topic