Online now
Online now

So... A little help?

PlyableMs​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 23, 2020

Questions to Ask

PlyableMs​(sub female) • Feb 23, 2020
I’m a newbie here. I’m learning about the lifestyle and myself as a submissive, a little. What questions should I be asking of a potential Daddy Dom? What should I be looking out for?
Demicoklver
4 years ago • Feb 24, 2020

Older Gay Daddys

Demicoklver • Feb 24, 2020
I'm a feminate, SheMale and of course gay. I denied, ran from, locked my self in the(Closet) if you will for years. But even in that hideaway I deeply desired and was always attracted to much Older Senior Mature Masculine Hung Gay-Bi Daddy's! Am well studied,read, and am ever a student within the arena of my many interests. Have never been one to jump in bed with just, whoever wanted to get me there. I am though wanting to find that most perfect daddy for me. I am in total acceptance of who and what I am,a half male-female and the female within rules me. I love to be cock dominated,taken like a bride on her Wedding night, so yes I am a future wifey and wish to be so. I still have so much to learn and grow in, and am ready to learn and to be the best bottom sub I can be for the Man that is into, someone like me. The ages preferred are 60-75 the ages that I love. Older Men that are manly,strong,dominate,yet loving and caring. A Man that Burns and always pulsates for me and my love. A Man that sees me as the lady, his bitch, his wifey and his love. A Man that will be just that! He comes and in a rather mean mood, takes me, makes me, disciplines me with his big meat pole. He loves with it and at times disciplnies his darling with it. A Man hard and hot for a feminate Sissy. He expects , without delay, obidience always, if he brings his best friend over and says, we both want you,then that is what I will do in my love for big Daddy. White, Black no matter, a daddy is a daddy♥️
Demicoklver

Re: Questions to Ask You first of all, should lay the ground

Demicoklver • Feb 24, 2020
PlyableMs wrote:
I’m a newbie here. I’m learning about the lifestyle and myself as a submissive, a little. What questions should I be asking of a potential Daddy Dom? What should I be looking out for?
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Feb 24, 2020
You could probably find a way to use a football helmet and a can opener together in a kink too, but I don't see them hitting my shopping list ...
PrimalSelf​(dom male)
PrimalSelf​(dom male) • Feb 24, 2020
If I could guess, probably for the same reasons others can have a fetishising about a person in a uniform. Something compels them to the image. It might even compel them to the texture and feel of the gas mask. Maybe there’s an underlying reason, like being a history buff or something. It’s actually rather fascinating.
DrKrall
4 years ago • Mar 7, 2020
DrKrall • Mar 7, 2020
Assuming the sub is the one wearing the gasmask, You could remove the filter, passing gas into the mask and then put the filter back on.
Like a reversed gasmask, keeping the gas in instead of out. Personally I would never be so cruel, but I've heard people talk about it. icon_wink.gif
Bunnie
4 years ago • Mar 8, 2020
Bunnie • Mar 8, 2020
Update! I have worn one and loveddddddd it! And combined with a strait jacket (thank you Erick icon_wink.gif)... it was heaven.

The things I loved...
It is a mild form of breath play... which can be turned into a way more extreme form. I didn’t do it but know of a man who had a hose attached to the breather and the couple in control of it would block off the end to restrict air. ** done as safely as is possible of course.

I loved the snugness of it. It’s definitely a form of sensory deprivation. I loved the “removedness” it created.

Mostly... I loved the feeling of how it stripped away my identity... or almost even my humanness. Can’t tell what a person looks like... is she pretty? Don’t know. All that can be seen is the eyes.
Miki
4 years ago • Mar 11, 2020

Re: Questions to Ask

Miki • Mar 11, 2020
PlyableMs wrote:

Advice? Don't ask that question online! Find Yourself First!.. Opportunities come later.
SirEnzo​(dom male){Looking}
4 years ago • Mar 18, 2020

Re: Questions to Ask

PlyableMs wrote:

Miki's right, dear. Right now you need to figure out what you want/need out of this dynamic. Unfortunately, no one can tell you that but you so read and absorb everything you can about the DD/lg dynamic and the lifestyle in general. From there you can craft the proper questions to ask a potential Dom.

Conversely, there are general things you should ask a potential dom to feel the person out and to make sure they take their role seriously. Some people call themselves doms/dommes when really they're either just in it for the sex or more predatory reasons. Those are the ones you need to weed out. Fortunately, all of this will become clear as you read and digest as much as possible.

Good luck on your journey! It's a wild ride, for sure.