Online now
Online now

Difference of age

gnburk2k
5 years ago • Feb 28, 2019
gnburk2k • Feb 28, 2019
as always all things about a relationship are situational

you fall in love with the person, not the image if you're being honest with yourself
the problems fall into perspective if both partners are dedicated and wish the relationship to prosper
if you feel guilt or remorse that your significant other is missing out to be in the relationship you should ask them if they feel the same way.
the answer may surprise you

as all things relationship they must be discussed openly as adults without anger or recrimination and resolutions MUST be accepted mutually
i have a 20 yr difference with my girlie girl but it doesn't matter too us and others can just deal like it or not
it's our relationship not they're s and i don't need seek approval , approbation or permission of any-other walking the face of the earth

i hope this is helpful but always welcome feedback

drop me a line we'll discuss it if you like

best regards
Gary

\
HeadmasterX
5 years ago • Feb 28, 2019
HeadmasterX • Feb 28, 2019
I have been a Dom for 2 and half decades and my 2nd slave became my wife, and we were together for 20 years, and she was only 5 years younger than me.
As I grew older I found younger and younger slaves are attracted to me, and me to them (gaps of 15 to 18 years). No that I am 52 years old, my subs are 18 to 27 years old, and my most recent slave was 25 years old.
I do have the same concerns most of you mentioned: incompatibility , the way people look at us when we are outside (even though no one thinks I am 50 years old, and most think, I am in my early 40s), people think my subs are my daughters, and then when we kiss, or hold hand, the looks I get become very strange (some are jealousy but mostly are kind of hate looks).
I have brought this up with my partners, and asked them to look at this logically , and honestly, I realized not long ago, that its my problem, and I am the partner thinking about these issues, and my subs, don't give a damn about any of these issues, and they truly love me as their master, teacher, daddy, etc.
So maybe in conclusion I can add: Living 2 years with someone that truly cares for you, and both of you enjoy every second of time you are with each other is a gift not too many experience, so we should be thankful and enjoy our times together .
Great topic.
DrKrall
3 years ago • Aug 17, 2020
DrKrall • Aug 17, 2020
My ex was 26 years younger than me, and the ex before her was 22 years younger. If I meet an 18 year old today she will be 38 years younger.
Would I start a relationship with an 18 year old if I found one? Yes as long as we were compatible. I wouldn't care if she was 18, 28 or 38 , since age isn't all that important to me. A big age gap turns me on, but it's not the most important kink.

I'd say go for the person, not the age.
kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
3 years ago • Aug 17, 2020
kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Aug 17, 2020
In praise of older men

They are accomplished, comfortable, secure. confident, nuturing, sophisticated.
They have no arrogance and nothing to " prove."
They've already tasted life.

I have had my best relationships with men who were older.
Tried to date men who were either my age or close to it...and it just never worked. Not once.

I always went back to those sexy older gentlemen, and it always just clicked.

Before I lost him to cancer, my Dominant (who was quite a few years older than I am), was the best relationship in my life. We were together for quite a awhile.

When I just met him, my Mom ( who never commented about whom I was seeing) told me that we are perfect for one another.
We were.
I was his youth, he was my wisdom.
I miss him everyday.

It all comes down to preference and what your're comfortable with.
And if that person is comfortable with you.

For me the older man , younger woman dynamic is perfection.
Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 18, 2020
Exquisite​(sub female) • Aug 18, 2020
Hi spirited and everyone, my Master is going to answer this question

I’m 14 years older than Exquisite, my sub/wife. As her Dom in the beginning I addressed the age difference in our contract. She was aware once she accepted my claim of her she would be my forever as I would be for her. Our contract would change as we changed or more so when I’m not capable to go rock climbing anymore, or skydiving, or fulfilling her insatiable need of me anymore. As a Dom we are to constantly grow and keep the precious gift of our sub submission to us worthy of such a gift. To do that we need to know our sub inside and out, her strengths and weaknesses, her goals that we can assist her in achieving. We are to be everything to her as she is for us!

Over the past 20+ years our initial contract has been adjusted due to our two sets of twins, the growth of her business as well as my business and our daily dynamic is constantly changing. We as Doms/Masters never stop being whom we are we just change the punishments, use different toys to gain the same results we knew our sub needed 5 or 10 years ago. My lists of things I require from her daily has grown in some areas and shortened in others.

My suggestion to you is to take the time to know exactly what you want and have the discussion in the beginning prior to a session or play. Discuss everything with the Dom/Master and don’t waiver on your need, your want, your desire because you are the ultimate gift to the Dom/Master of your choosing
ColoRuleSoft​(other male)
ColoRuleSoft​(other male) • Aug 18, 2020
I've always liked women my age or above mostly. I can't not see myself with someone younger, but I think my biggest thing is I'm very results oriented. I don't want to waste my time with someone who's still trying to find what she wants in life. A woman who knows her goals and says them is arousing. Goals aren't paying for college or a house. Goals are having kids, seeing the world on a shoestring, completing a bucket list, making yourself feel like you've helped your community. My experience has been that it's only when women get older that they tend to do that.

I think for me, since I plan to be polygamist, it'd be easier to not worry about an older woman as she ages. If she's happy with me doing my thing, I'm happy to have her be with me. Maybe she won't be able to do it as frequently as she ages, but when we do, it's about us still being together and feeling a connection after however many years that's deep. I don't know, Islam says that one of the things it brought was that men were taught to stick with women into their elder years. I don't know if that's actually true. Maybe I think I'd be a noble guy because I'm young and look at some women in their forties and fifties and think their hot still, but I don't honestly know.

Younger women... like significantly younger... I feel as though the ones who actually get married to guys significantly older typically have a plan for themselves. I don't know, it's weird. For me, I look back at my younger years and I honestly can't point to anyone who I went to school/college with who actually was like, "I'm fine marrying someone a lot older for some money, if all I have to do is pop out a kid or two," who was a girl, but I definitely remember a guy or two saying it (without the kids...). Maybe that's just me being a guy who didn't actually talk to girls typically, but I think that's a good thing to not want to have a... transaction based relationship.
NoClvrNickname​(sub female)
I’m generally attracted to older men; younger guys can be nice to look at but just don’t do it for me. My Sir is 12 years older than I am; when we first started talking he asked if it was an issue but obviously I said it wasn’t.
thegirlonfire​(switch female)
My (vanilla) ex of 8 years was 10 years older than me and no more mature than someone my age. It kind of turned me off of dating older. Plus my parents had me young, they’re in their late 50’s. I’m 32. So getting together with someone too close to my parents age, just isn’t my thing. Let alone someone old enough to be my grandfather. (I’ve been approached by some old enough.) Just like with other things, people have preferences with age too. I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing.