Online now
Online now

Venting

Mzmocha​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020

Venting

Mzmocha​(sub female) • Sep 3, 2020
2020 has been a shit storm from the very start and the rain hasn't let up yet. I say throw the whole year away and start over.

To make matters worse I am single, sexually frustrated and, (among many other things) emotionally drained. I'm so pent up I have actually begun to workout as a sort of release. It's not helping. Ok rant over..... you may get back to your regularly scheduled programming.
    The most loved post in topic
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Sep 3, 2020
Good morning, do you feel better now ? To be fair you’ve lasted longer than most of us before you’ve kicked 2020 into touch and hit reboot!
You can do it !!
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 3, 2020
Wow, that's so cool. I take your year and all 2020s someone else wants to through away. I also take every Monday and if people prefer to live on weekends only, how good for me and some friends. That would be a lot of fun... so many things to explore, to learn and life to live. ❤️ really, I take it all in.
ribbonbaby{Guarded}
ribbonbaby{Guarded} • Sep 3, 2020
I agree with you mzmocha. This year has been nasty.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Sep 4, 2020
LordofPain56 • Sep 4, 2020
Well....if it can't get worse, then it can only get better, right? There is always hope.
emeX​(sub male)
emeX​(sub male) • Sep 4, 2020
The year 2020 was natures way of telling us, we're not that important. She was here long before us. And will be here long after us. And good riddance She'll say.
Miki
Miki • Sep 4, 2020
.. On that note, it's not about the calendar. There are some I know who actually convinced themselves it'll be all over when the clock strikes 12 on new year's Eve.. Sorry to say, Hell No.. We flip our calendars but for time and tide, the universe is seamless... and 2021 might even be worse.

Cheerful note for the day.. Sorry.