Online now
Online now

Confused

cherrypetals​(sub female){looking}
3 years ago • Jul 20, 2020

Confused

I just wanted to ask how can you deal with feeling like no matter what you do or don't do
You'll never be enough for anyone and having to accept that you'll probably never find someone who will accept you for you instead of making excuses to change who you are cause there embarrassed of you
    The most loved post in topic
DomHandsMind​(dom male)
DomHandsMind​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2020
I would lkiely tell you let more time go by, add some patience, stay close to who you are. Changing for someone else rarely works out well so don't bother. The "right' person is always out there. You have plenty of time, trust me, you have time.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2020
As far as you being good enough is concerned, only your opinion matters. Dont change for others and if they dont accept you for who and what you are then they dont deserve your attention
J o l l y​(sub female){Nillaw♡}
I have this issue where I constantly think I'm not good enough. But Daddy tells me I'm perfect and not to change. There's lots of things I do that I know bugs him but he still tells me he loves me for those things. It took time and a few mistakes. I still have the issue of thinking I'm not good enough. But Daddy reassures me lots and I know one day I'll be able to get over that. Just be patient. You'll find that person.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
So you are literally echoing my current state of being lol my best advice is work on you to be happy with you. If you’re not happy and confident it will come across that way and it often turns people away. You can’t depend on someone else to make you happy, you have to be happy with you first and foremost and THEN depend on your Dom to continue building you up.

We are ALL worth it and ALL deserve to find someone, sometimes its just a matter of time.

If someone wants to change you that is their issue not yours and it just means they weren’t the right person for you!
naughtyjay
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020

Re: Confused

naughtyjay • Sep 3, 2020
cherrypetals wrote:
I just wanted to ask how can you deal with feeling like no matter what you do or don't do
You'll never be enough for anyone and having to accept that you'll probably never find someone who will accept you for you instead of making excuses to change who you are cause there embarrassed of you

Dm me ❤
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Sep 3, 2020
You are young and just starting your personal journey. You will find some people that will take advantage of that, it seems like you have had a few experiences already. It’s important to find someone who compliments you. That person might take a while to meet. You will know it, surely, when the right one comes to you. As others have said it’s important to be yourself, don’t change who you are.

In the Meantime join in conversations, ask questions like these some more. Be comfortable knowing you are welcome to express yourself.
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Sep 3, 2020
I've felt like that.

What's helped me most in those times has been to stop focusing on finding someone to accept me, and focus more on myself. Learning something new. Developing a hobby or a skill. Taking on some ambitious project or just getting my life together a little better.

Then there's this almost magical effect where once you accept yourself, finding connection with other people who also accept you becomes way easier.
shortylotus​(dom female){ValueDom}
Its like trying to fit your foot into a size 7.5 when your really an 8. Yes you can most likely squeeze your foot in and walk around a little. At the end of the day your just going to sore blistering feet no matter what you do. Feel comfortable with wearing a size 8, its.who you are and how you were made. I also suggest taking the 7.5 shoes and throwing them in the trash...harshly. Make it worth all the blisters they caused you..