Online now
Online now

Advice for training Submissive/Slave

Skye381
5 years ago • Feb 8, 2019

Advice for training Submissive/Slave

Skye381 • Feb 8, 2019
Hi, im in training, I have a birthday gift for my Master and am seeking ideas as to how I should or can present this gift to him as his sub, its non sexual and in a small gift bag
Lord Seamus​(dom male)
Lord Seamus​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2019
Hello Skye381,

I appreciate your desire to learn and please your Dom. While I agree with MasterBear in his suggestion, for me I would desire a bit more.

Being in naked offering position is one way but what do you say to him? You could say "Master, this slave/sub would like to present you a birthday gift. Would you consider accepting it?"

Something like that.

Does this make sense to you?

Lord Seamus
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Feb 8, 2019
Every Master wants to be served different.

Lord Seamus said he liked something verbal.
In this instance I prefer silence.

Both are correct.

My thoughts are go back to your Master and ask them about how to serve an extra special gift.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2019
@Skye381

You know your involvement, look to what you have gleaned from the time with them, what you know they likes, requires. Even if it is a short time still you should, I hope, still know enough.

The knowledge will come from your heart, mind and be a pure gift. There is no wrong way, if it comes like that with purity.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
As everyone has already said, it's up to you and your Master.

You know them, hopefully you know what they like. Like dM had said in his post. Just do what feels natural.

For me, I would HATE to be presented something as examples before explained. Just as a personal thing, I find nothing wrong with it if it's what others want, but knowing myself and my love if he did that it would feel fake and forced and I would get nothing out of it. You have a gift, just give it to me Haha.

Just giving an example, it can sometimes be the wrong thing to be super formal if that's not already how your dynamic is.

Unfortunately your question is too specific to your own dynamic. Perhaps try to hint at it, to find out what he would like, or as I suggested earlier just give it to him how you feel you should and that will probably be best. icon_smile.gif None of us know him how you do, so it's hard to actually answer other than saying what we would like and telling you to hope for the best Haha. But good luck! I find that being natural and not forcing something is often the best response.
Lord Seamus​(dom male)
Lord Seamus​(dom male) • Feb 8, 2019
Everyone, I was just giving an example. That example does not represent how I would ask for that.

I do agree with everyone though, it really does depend on your dynamic in the end.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
5 years ago • Feb 9, 2019
One thing to consider is if he would even want you to present him with the gift. My Sir and I both agree that having gifts given to you while the giver watches you open it is a bit uncomfortable. It makes us each feel pressured to give a forced overly grateful/impressed reaction. We both agree that the intent to please comes off more naturally and genuine if you just leave the gift somewhere for the recipient to find and open on their own. In that scenario, the giver is not getting anything in return, not even a "oh wow! thank you." so it's a completely selfless offering.
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
5 years ago • Feb 9, 2019
What everyone is saying true.

But honestly, its up to you. Ask yourself a question what would Sir like? Ultimately it's for him. You do what and how it would please him.
We can tell you what too do but we aren't in your relationship.

I may be wrong and if I'm. Please some tell me. You should know your Master and not have to ask. I know you are new but a good submissive, to me, will know how to present a something to her Master.

I would put my self in kneeling if this is how he expects you to be. I would have the present in front of me. I would say to him Sir I would like to give you something for your birthday. Hold it out for him. Where it goes from there is at his discretion.

Wish you the best on your training. As well a Happy Birthday to your Master.