Online now
Online now

Being a feminist and a submissive female

HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
5 years ago • Feb 8, 2019
The post absolutely has been derailed. People are now discussion abortion specifically, no longer the feminism issue that was the original purpose.

I'm not running away, I stated I'm happy to keep discussing, I just refused to do so here. Because it serves no purpose.

You're talking to me like I'm pro-choice when I clearly stated I'm pro-life... Don't really know what you're hoping to gain here.

You spewed hatred by /attacking/ the opposition rather than discussing. Attacking comes from a place of hatred.

Either return to the OP's discussion of feminism and submission, or move on. By continuing to discuss the abortion topic you're pulling things further and further away from the purpose of this thread.

I gave my opinion on the feminism topic, if you wish to respond to /that/ I will happily continue discussing with you here. If not, then enjoy talking to yourself as anything else said about a topic not having to do with the OP's purpose here, will be ignored.

@Lisa - hopefully your topic can be pulled back in soon... I was really enjoying the discussion before all of this and reading/hearing how everyone viewed the topic of feminism and submission. Was a rather refreshing read to see mostly everyone on the same page haha.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
LisaLix wrote:
Fudbar wrote:
https://youtu.be/QGIjISeW8QM

Lmfao

My thoughts exactly !!

And that was before Hawkeye did his usual angry Dom trolling.

Hawkeye, either you're so obtuse that you really can't understand the points the other side is making, or you do understand them and you're choosing to troll folks on a very controversial and sensitive topic.

I don't really care which one is true. Neither one contributes to the narrative, this behaviour is a pattern for you, and folks are bored. You haven't won..you're being ignored in the hopes you'll go away.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Feb 8, 2019
The only hatred here has come from you darkfox.
The topic isn’t derailed because you say so. I don’t live in your fantasy world.

Again no has posted a single response to support abortion. Your only response is a personal attack on me
LisaLix​(switch female)
LisaLix​(switch female) • Feb 8, 2019
Ok. As the one who put up the original post I feel a duty to speak up.

I did create this post to get heated oppositions to throw stones at each other. I wanted to collect opinions on women choosing to had their power to a male dom. I understand that abortion, rape, wage gap etc are related topics but let's please keep this a place where people can come to learn, express and understand without ridicule or harrassment.

Rant over.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Feb 8, 2019
@ lisalix
Thank you for setting the record straight that the thread was not derailed and that personal attacks, while widely used on this site as a way of silencing different points of view are not appropriate. If my opinions offend I welcome a debate. However if they lose the debate I will not change my stance. As is the case here no matter how many names they call me.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Abortion and feminism can't really be disentangled; it would be difficult to speak to feminism without addressing Roe v Wade et al.

What hasn't really been addressed in this discussion is access to information and choice. Once again, Our Bodies, Ourselves and other seminal feminist works came out in a time where the basic health information they provided wasn't widely available, and access to those resources was controlled by men and male dominated institutions.

Even if we accept all the pro life arguments on when exactly life begins and the moral consequences of those decisions, it still comes down to the relative value of two lives, the mother and the child. It's a variation of the trolly problem, a well known ethics example.

Hawkeye pushes a strawman forward here that portrays the mother as aborting out of convenience and indifference to human life without giving her any credit for the intelligence and morality to make that informed and difficult ethical decision.

In short, even if all the life arguments are true, why insist that the person who has to carry that life, knowing that it is life and caring deeply for it NOT be the person to make the tough choices?

It's a removal of choice. From a woman. In a society that only recently and reluctantly granted that choice and choice in other areas.

It is not about the right and wrong of ending a life. Shame on anyone for suggesting that women who choose to abort don't consider that or laugh and walk away guilt free. It's a tough choice. Why does outside outrage trump their right to make their own healthcare decisions themselves?

Why does the state get to control the information and medicines? This is what defunding Planned Parenthood does. It takes away information and choice from women. Not just about ending another life, but about basic health and sexuality. The pro life side seeks to forbid this information as well, with religious control.

It's about personal liberty and access to information and choice in healthcare free of influence by society, church or state. Explain why that's a bad thing.

Edit; grammar.
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Feb 8, 2019
What makes me wonder is why between feminism and abortion is put equality sign? I fail to understand that...

Once again, it is not about pro - abortion. It is about having a choice.

What if we flip the coin and discuss "two-child policy" in China? (https://www.pop.org/forced-abortion-still-mandated-chinas-planned-birth-laws/) Once again, it is about having a choice. A choice to have as many kids woman wants to have (or a couple wants to have), as well as a choice not to have kids at all, or - in extreme situations - to have a choice to make a decision in harmony with one's conscience regarding fetus / child.

But I guess that's off topic as well. It can be never-ending discussion and / or fight, we all know that.
AbysFLife​(sub female)
AbysFLife​(sub female) • Feb 8, 2019
I've read a book on wattpad on the exact same idea -- being a feminist and a submissive --

Collared by PaulaDickson

It's a worthy read. It had a dialogue, " Women with a strong mindset and confident personality become a submissive because only a man worthy of their respect can bring them to their knees."
stingerdean​(dom male){Dom}
I very much enjoyed reading this topic of discussion. I aggree with it, but never knew how to express this feeling. I admire most women, just as they are, and try not to label them in any way. Each woman is able to please a man in her own way, and a man can please a women in his own way. Converstation and discussion, help solve many problems in life choices. In more modern times, this seems to be working out for most better. It did not, way back when. But only because society wanted it that way. Society does not distate everything in ones life any more. Sticking to ones "guns" will not always solve any problems in life. I hope i said that so most can understand where i am coming from. In my life, it seems that most people who discuss things do better in their lives. I was a counciler for many years back in the 80's. Things were so hard to figure out back then. No one would concide or give in or even try to see it from the other person perspective.
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
5 years ago • Feb 9, 2019
Good to see you care about the unborn hawkeye how many unwanted children did you adopt/ foster? Or are you like so many other so called pro lifers ? What about all those frozen babies at fertility clinics wheres their right to life? you out fighting on thier behalf?

Or you just angry because women who are able to get/have basic human rights means "men" like you become less desirable ?