Online now
Online now

Kink at a wedding?

Rose K​(sub female){Owned}
5 years ago • Feb 22, 2019

Kink at a wedding?

Rose K​(sub female){Owned} • Feb 22, 2019
So several years after putting a collar on it Sir has put a ring on it! Time for whacky wedding shenanigans.
I'd like to weave some BDSM representations into the wedding, but I'm having trouble with ideas. And apparently having "You may now spank the bride." At the end of the ceremony isn't subtle enough. *pout*
So I'm seeking suggestions? Our bond as D/s is built into the foundation of our entire relationship, and we don't want to leave it out of our wedding day. Unfortunately we can't be too overt as several relatives would quite possibley faint.
    The most loved post in topic
connecttomind
connecttomind • Feb 22, 2019
Maybe you could have the MC say "You may now collar the bride" and Sir could place an ankle collar on your left ankle.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Feb 22, 2019
You could get a symbol engraved on the inside of your wedding bands ? something that means BDSM to you both.
Loulou​(sub female)
Loulou​(sub female) • Feb 22, 2019
What about a padlock and key on a chain as your something new ?
A sensual subtle poem in your service ?’
I hope you have an amazing wedding
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
You could get little sets of locked metal collars and place them around the room. Claim that they are symbols of the ring and that represent not just your lives blended together and the connection you have but that it was locked to represent that you are both devoted to keeping it that way. It may be a stretch but just an idea
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Feb 22, 2019
We had a collaring ceremony that served as our wedding.

I have also presided over collarings in the past.

Having you on both knees to accept the collar.

Having your vows represent your power exchange:

This slave promises to love, obey, honor, obey, and obey obey every order until I get bored or you get tired.

I, the Master promise to love, order, honor, order, and have you obey orders until I get bored or you notify police.
hiraethslave​(sub female){unavailabl}
5 years ago • Feb 23, 2019
https://66.media.tumblr.com/7083ff669d59c284b909a58d63c261e8/tumblr_pezzqmkeJ01xfa70mo1_400.jpg

This has great religious symbolism for more than two cultures... it would not go amiss, and would not raise a single eyebrow. For me, this picture VERY MUCH encapsulates everything I hope to one day find.

You could also have two different parts to your marriage... part that is private ... done before the public wedding,(or after... but I'd say before because it is the foundation of the relationship... not vice versa) attended by like minded friends and individuals. I thumbs up'd the ceremony of the roses... this is what i was going to suggest for the day before... privately with like minded people... wedding wedding in public the next day.
Meaning hidden into vows...

Another cute hidden one would be instead of the officiant saying "all rise for the bride" ... have your Sir say something that summons you into the room, it can be discrete... no one else would follow. you could always have a toy or four hidden under your dress icon_wink.gif

When you kneel if you are having a religious ceremony (or work it in) you stay put until he gives you his hand to stand. You could even work in exchanging of rings from kneel... it would just depend upon posture ... you could write out an explanation to be read that you view marriage as an act of service one to the other, and that both parties enter into this union humbly one to the other. As a symbol of that you decided to exchange your rings this way. You kneel both knees ... he on one knee. between the two of you, you understand the greater significance... to everyone else it just seems sweet.

Congrats to you both!!