Online now
Online now

Monogamous, open, and polyamorous

SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
5 years ago • Mar 20, 2019
I tried monogamous relationships. I never felt like I was in the right place.
I tried two different 3 way relationships, many years apart, never agreed with me.

I am currently in a closed poly relationship with 3 others. Meaning it is just the 4 of us, we play with no others.
I feel like I'm finally able to love as I believed was right for me. My tank is filling quickly, I'm working on the rest of it. (If you understand that reference, yay!!)

It's WORTH IT (to those who choose this lifestyle). It's WONDERFUL. It's BEAUTIFUL. It can be exhausting at times.
It's a CONSTANT EFFORT TO MAINTAIN. You can not slack or get lazy. Helping 4 people maintain 4 people's emotional health is difficult.
It's a CONSTANT EFFORT TO CONSCIOUSLY WORK WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND MAKE IT HAPPEN. It doesn't happen out of nowhere. It's a CHOICE you make every day. It's a TEAM EFFORT.
There will be ups and downs, fights and laughter, but do your best and it will work, if all involved does the same.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
5 years ago • Mar 21, 2019
I've always preferred monogamy for its simplicity. Romance is already hard enough to figure out between two people, on top of balancing it with the rest of life, I couldn't imagine trying to work it out with three or more people involved. I'm also territorial as all hell with a partner, so i find it hard to imagine making one work.

Obligatory "I have nothing against anyone who does practice polyamory" addendum here.