Online now
Online now

Real Time and Online : What's your prefence and why?

ADIDAS
4 years ago • Jul 25, 2019
ADIDAS • Jul 25, 2019
Would I like real life? Of course! Seriously, who wouldn't?!? This is a non question. But here's the thing with real life that some forget..... For some, it's just not possible. Unless that is, one is willing to upheave their entire life for a hot and heavy encounter, lol.. I've had a RL encounter then the relationship ended shortly after. Yeah, I was ghosted. Makes a girl want to run right out there and meet another RL encounter....... ๐Ÿคจ I have been told by some self appointed authority on the subject of BDSM that because I enjoy BDSM online and married to a vanilla person in RL who's unaware of my online activities, that I'm wrong and would be shunned by the community if they knew. Apparently this person would rather see me throw over a long term marriage for uncertainty. To be online and happy but alone and sad in RL. This works for me. Makes me happy and a better spouse to my husband. How am I being so wrong here?
DrWakko
4 years ago • Jul 25, 2019
DrWakko • Jul 25, 2019
To answer the question at the end... to me if you are messing around with another person and your partner doesn't know about it, that's call cheating. I will assume that these online relationships you are in follow typical online relationship ways such as use of video chats and voice chats. How would you feel if your husband fell for another person but all they did was mutual masturbation. Mutual masturbation would be the same as web camming since there is no contact. Or your husband had phone sex with someone that he grew feelings for?

According to you as long hes being a good husband its ok. If you are not ok with any of this you might want to think about your extra relationships behind his back.
Queen Isha​(dom female)
4 years ago • Jul 28, 2019
Queen Isha​(dom female) • Jul 28, 2019
Online that eventually ends physical after the connection and chemistry has been initiated it gives me a lot to look forward to.......
Grmpygoat
4 years ago • Aug 7, 2019
Grmpygoat • Aug 7, 2019
For me it was online. The emotions were there and the imagination. To be honest though, I got ghosted so I will never do online again. I made the Cardinal sin and fell and still am in love with her. She destroyed me. Broke out contract and destroyed me
DesireDomination​(sub male)
4 years ago • Aug 28, 2019
I am new and to be honest. As a submissive male that is new there is so many scams and dishonest people that I have all but given up. When I am able I will attend the munches but itโ€™s difficult with such a busy schedule. If just 25% of the female Doms seeking males were real Iโ€™d be happy
kadou
4 years ago • Aug 29, 2019
kadou • Aug 29, 2019
The idea of an entirely online relationship has zero appeal to me whatsoever.
ADIDAS

Assuming alot

ADIDAS • Aug 29, 2019
DrWakko wrote:
To answer the question at the end... to me if you are messing around with another person and your partner doesn't know about it, that's call cheating. I will assume that these online relationships you are in follow typical online relationship ways such as use of video chats and voice chats. How would you feel if your husband fell for another person but all they did was mutual masturbation. Mutual masturbation would be the same as web camming since there is no contact. Or your husband had phone sex with someone that he grew feelings for?

According to you as long hes being a good husband its ok. If you are not ok with any of this you might want to think about your extra relationships behind his back.

I'm not going to dignify your comment by defending my comment. All I'll say is a response to your question.
How would I feel if my hubby was getting an itch scratched that I can't scratch for him? If I found out after it had started, I would ask him why he felt the need to hide it from me. See, you don't know me or my circumstances. You can believe what you want, however, until hubs lost the ability to "scratch my itches" I encouraged him from the beginning of our 36 year marriage to experience other women. He chose not to. But that has always been open to him and he knows that. I feel like what I do is the best way to meet my physical needs and stay in my marriage. I get my cake and eat it too. Do you always judge others for their preferences or you just gotta crush on me? ๐Ÿ˜‹
MsHaven​(dom female)
MsHaven​(dom female) • Aug 29, 2019
One thing I love about this forum is how nonjudgmental most people are here. Being open and honest is hard enough. No one has walked in any of our shoes. I thank everyone for speaking frankly about their lives, and shame on anyone who judges any one of us.

Adidas, Iโ€™m glad you spoke up for yourself. I can relate to a lot of your situation. ๐Ÿ’œ