Online now
Online now

Real Time and Online : What's your prefence and why?

buttercup7​(sub female){MasterKris}
4 years ago • Aug 30, 2019
Rl is amazing and I would absolutely love but I just happen to fall for a man many miles away. Do I regret it no! He’s my everything! And we have our weekends together it’s not much but to me it’s everything. Never thought I would be online but I am and I would do it all over again.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 30, 2019
Having done both because of distance I like to have both when I can. My wife is great but because of where we live real life is not much of an option. Small town in the bible belt and gossip is swift around here. So online is the best we can do till we move to a more fun place. To be honest since we moved here we seem to have more friends online than RL. We traded a few things to be here but once our schooling is done we will have a way back to civilization.
Miki
Miki • Aug 30, 2019
I think I already responded to this thread, but not to put too fine a point on it, the buzzword is "real".

'Nuff said.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Aug 30, 2019
Rl included ldr. Rl isn’t defined by mileage or number of days together. Rl is defined by me as face to face. If you can reach out and touch them then you are rl.
MsHaven​(dom female)

Why Online?

MsHaven​(dom female) • Aug 30, 2019
For me, it ALWAYS begins online. The length of time it stays that way differs. I’ve been ghosted, threatened with exposure, and there have been countless attempts to pull the old wool over my eyes. That’s not happening. If a sub is willing to invest the time to prove he or she is legit, then we progress. The patient sub who is willing to be an open book and follow my rules without question before even meeting is a rare gem. Even rarer are the occasions when I invite someone into my physical, personal space. There is great value in remaining online until you know all the facts.
ADIDAS
ADIDAS • Aug 30, 2019
Miki wrote:
I think I already responded to this thread, but not to put too fine a point on it, the buzzword is "real".

'Nuff said.

How is online any less "real" than in person? Yes, btw, you have responded and stated your opinion, which everyone is allowed.

I'm just picturing your idea of online relationships being what? Pretend? Invisible? Ghostly even??? No one has the right to say that my relationships are less "real" than theirs. Emotions, pleasure, pain, all the fun stuff that make up a relationship do exist in an online relationship AND those listed above are subject to each person. So what I think is intense, you might not and vice versa.

I've had in person relationships that weren't as good as some of my online ones.

Honestly, I thought I was in a chat area with judgement free, open minded people. My bad
Zedland​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 22, 2019
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 22, 2019
While I understand the arguments for both IRL and online, both their drawbacks and benefits, because of my job most of my relationships have been a combination. As to what I prefer? Most definitely up close and personal.

There is no substitute for being able to grab and handful of hair and yank someone into a better position for you to attack their lips.
SubSided​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 22, 2019
SubSided​(sub female) • Sep 22, 2019
Wow.
The view of online - only seems to be condescending and dismissive.

I'm a married woman who will not seek anything physical. Yet, my submission is accomplished online.

Yes, it works for me and my situation. If I can find that connection with a Dominant, i become complete.