Online now
Online now

Real Time and Online : What's your prefence and why?

Notely
3 years ago • Aug 25, 2020
Notely • Aug 25, 2020
Has to be real or their is nothing.Not single. Not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart.
Connection ,Mentally , Physically, Attraction , Compatible , In the same aliment , On the same page , Feeling , Trust , Energy exchange , Respect , Master them self , In to the universe. Intelligence , High value's .balance.

But I simply really do not seek or look truly has to be the right person at the right time in the right vibration not just anyone.

Person that is being real they are not hiding behind a profile they show modest real full photo's they are confident , wise , understanding , keep clothes on , take the time get in the mind , Takes pride in appearance , clean cut well groomed , secure , Make room for a women , Have their own things and home and no baggage. That they don't bring up sex they build the connection over time. If its right then voice and cam in mature manner both being fully upfront that they look like the picture not hiding. Go by sweet effect show the blue prints. Meeting in real making arrangements to meet but meeting for the first time just meeting not a date this just getting to know each other nothing rushed. Take a few months up to year to truly get to know someone. I meet my ex a few times in real traveling back and forth but a man should come to a women first so she feel safe nothing forced. Only one for one.

If they not willing to cam and voice after building a connection then their no go even going further to real to meet. I need to hear a voice and see a real person that is the same as the picture that they are recent not old. I only give one chance one lie I walk away. I can read a person well if they can't take time to talk or be willing to meet then its just a waste of time. Meeting can take a few weeks to 6 months but not going to wait 4 years or lead on.