Online now
Online now

A question for the Doms

SubSlaveRose{Owned}
5 years ago • Feb 26, 2019

A question for the Doms

SubSlaveRose{Owned} • Feb 26, 2019
I have a question for the Doms.
Have you ever felt at a disconnect from your Dom? And your sub? Either from life being heavy? Guilt? The responsibility being too much? Anything really?
I ask because my Dom has spent the last 3 months slowly pulling away, saying its complicated.
We used to have daily rituals, talks several times a day, video chat, calls, talk about the future.
Now, if we talk, it for minutes. No rituals, no tasks.. nothing. At one point he talked of releasing me, but we ended up on a “break”. Quite honestly I’m struggling where to move from here.
No, I’m not looking for a new Dom. Please don’t ask.
Dredmaster38
Dredmaster38 • Feb 26, 2019
The connection was lost! Sorry but move on
SubSlaveRose{Owned}
Thank you. I appreciate the honesty.
SubSlaveRose{Owned}
Dredmaster38 wrote:

So it just happens? After 4 years? Just over without reason?
bigolebubba​(dom male)
bigolebubba​(dom male) • Feb 26, 2019
Something is going on for sure. There definitely a breakdown in communication which is pretty obvious. As a Dom....I feel you have the right after this amount of time to push for an explanation.
    The most loved post in topic
SubSlaveRose{Owned}
Thank you for your response. There has definitely been a massive lack of communication, which makes the situation worse.
SubSlaveRose{Owned}
Oh dear. I’m sorry to hear that Kara. I suppose you don’t really know until the mask slips and the ugly beast underneath comes slithering out. I’ll hope that’s not the case, but saying it’s not a possibility would be childish. Were there other indicators?
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
SubSlaveRose wrote:
Were there other indicators?

There were, but I didn’t put them together. It started off much the same as with you. He got busy and had other things to do.....work was crazy and he had family issues. I kept telling myself that it would get better, that things would change. After all, we had been together for months and were planning on starting a life together. He didn’t answer messages, but that was okay because I got a Kik message or two.

Then came the day when a college girlfriend sent me a CollarSpace profile because she thought that the guy was a jerk. It was him: the age, weight, location, kinks......it was him. Everything snapped into place and I demanded an explanation. No answer came and I knew that I had been replaced.

Maybe that’s the situation with you, maybe not. I do know that when devotion wanes, it’s not normal. I think that you should ask what is going on. Don’t accuse ir be disrespectful, but you are owed knowing if something is going on.
MasterRon​(dom male)
MasterRon​(dom male) • Feb 26, 2019
SubSlaveRose wrote:
Dredmaster38 wrote:

So it just happens? After 4 years? Just over without reason?

Sorry that you are going through this.. but as others have pointed out it probably is not without reason. Reason can be anything - communication breakdown (as in not lack of it altogether, but lack of meaningful conversation) or the worst case - he is the so called predator out there who just hops from one unassuming and innocent sub to another (these are the people who give a bad name to online relationships ... grrr...)

Again, good people are always there around the corner and I like to believe there are more good than bad.. So hopefully you might find someone better - in the meantime, hold on tight and live your life and there are many people here who you can turn to for support.. that's the single most important reason these forums exist!!