Online now
Online now

Spanked to tears

Crowboy​(sub male){Male pet}
5 years ago • Feb 26, 2019

Spanked to tears

I love getting spanked so hard cant help but start crying. Does anyone here like to spank like that, how do i go about getting someone to spank me like that more often?
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
In my head there are two main ways to go about that (I am sure there are more)

-Find someone who enjoys spanking you for their own amusement (a sadist with a love for spanking)

-Find someone who is going to punish you when you act out, and act out.

With the second one though you can never really be sure if they're going to spank you or what they're going to do. You'd likely trial and error finding the right person to react well to that type of play.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Mr. Bond (*smirk*) is right, which I know better than most is not an uncommon occurrence.

I’d be careful with a self proclaimed Sadist though. They may not spank you simply for the fact that they know you’ll enjoy it. It’s a fine line to walk.

Maybe just post a personal add stating what you’re looking for and see who responds.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Feb 26, 2019
I know several people who love to play so hard they start to cry. These people get a release from a good cathartic cry.

For these people that enjoy a good cry, it is common for them to be in a relationship with their Top / Dom/me for awhile so there is a connection is made. This connection not only helps with the dynamic of play, but helps with after care.

If this is what you want hang in there you will find someone. It’s a tough journey finding someone like that, but it’s worth every minute you had to wait when you finally found them.
    The most loved post in topic
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I wouldn't say I enjoy going that far with my love. Perhaps depending on the type of crying? Like, if it's just tears, I might be able to handle that. But if he starts making sounds of too much pain/displeasure, or starts sobbing, that's where I'd end up drawing the line haha. I'm too gentle x.x

As for finding someone who will do that for you, I say just be patient. Like Wakko suggested, play that goes to that extent, is better with a partner with whom you have a connection with. It could be done with someone fresh and new to you, but it's probably safer, imo, for you to be doing that with someone you've been with for a while and trust, so they know when your tears are actually a bad thing (Going too far even if you maybe haven't called safe word yet), and you can trust they won't actually hurt or damage you.

Posting in the personals is a good way to advertise you're looking. Just be smart and careful, as until you get to know someone and you've been talking for a while, there's always some risk in online chats. icon_smile.gif
MsTaraDactyl
MsTaraDactyl • Feb 26, 2019
Yes, please.
SoaringFree​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 27, 2019
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Feb 27, 2019
I know that I often crave that kind of release. Have I experienced that, no. Sometimes my head is busy, so full and my body stressed that I feel that would just help let it all go. The amount of trust I'd require though would be huge. So for now, I'll exhaust myself with exercise.
Pixie1984​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 19, 2020
Pixie1984​(sub female) • Jun 19, 2020
My daddy is a sadist. So spanking happens a lot and hard. I whimper from pain. Sadist is the best bet.