Online now
Online now

Popularity of Watersport among Female Subs/Slaves/Baby Girls

HeadmasterX
5 years ago • Feb 28, 2019

Popularity of Watersport among Female Subs/Slaves/Baby Girls

HeadmasterX • Feb 28, 2019
I was wondering how often you (Female Sub)have been with a Dom, that wanted to play Watersport,? or you (Female Sub)truly enjoyed watersport, but was a bit concern sharing it with your Dom?
Fen'Harel​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 1, 2019
Fen'Harel​(dom male) • Mar 1, 2019
@MasterBear I find you more and more enthralling. Shiro and I are all for watersports
Miki
Miki • Mar 1, 2019
I should probably look this up but rather than jump to assumptions, and those others in here who might be similarly unsure, WTF is "watersports"? I can say it likely doesn't have much to do with swimming pools or white water rafting, but humor me.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Mar 1, 2019
Hi @ HeadmasterX icon_smile.gif

I’ve not tried watersports outside of the shower. This was something I actually got into with a vanilla person lol.... who of which I’m beginning to think isn’t as vanilla as I originally thought.

My first Rigger was hugely into it, and really wanted me to pee on him, which was something I had never considered... I think I’d get a shy bladder lol. Anyway, even though we spoke about it, we never did anything other than rope together (as per our negotiations).

Although I haven’t tried it yet, it is something I have given a fair amount of thought to. I don’t know that I’d be into it as a form of play as such... however I do love the thought of my Master “marking their territory” or using it to “remind me of my place.”
    The most loved post in topic
TakenLower
TakenLower • Mar 1, 2019
My first experience was in a “vanilla” relationship too! I think kinky attracts kinky even if you don’t advertise it.

The story is kinda funny. My boyfriend asked me several times if he could watch me pee. I me being me was like “shrug, ok!”. Then he wanted to do it every time and I was somewhat annoyed and went along with it sometimes. One night we were at dinner and he asked me if I’d pee ON him. I was like Bunnie and thought there’s no way I could pee like that. So, I drank a whole bottle of wine, put him in the shower and after much concentration peed on him. I suppose he didn’t love it as much as he thought because he never asked again.

I’ve also had experiences the other way around. I think some people see it as incredibly degrading but I see it as highly intimate. I guess it depends on the “tone” of the scene. I think if someone tried to make me feel humiliated with it I’d just think they’re silly. It’s just a little pee!
LatexHer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 2, 2019

drinking pee

LatexHer​(dom male) • Mar 2, 2019
A woman I played with while at Fort Carson Colorado convinced me after a few drinks at a party to go home with her. As the night progressed into the morning, I was in no condition to perform in the state I was in. After a few more beers, she wanted to get out of her clothes and I figured that I would get lucky in the morning. When she returned she had on a pink plastic or vinyl babydoll and plastic panties! I was a young man just in my 20s and had heard about bondage and other fetishes before. In fact, I was selling to book stores magazines from Centurian Enterprises as a part-time job. What surprised me was when she asked me to take a shower with her in her plastic (But Sexy) clothing!
I hesitated some but we both were soon in the warm water. She got on her knees and began nursing away at my limp dick. I had to pee and the sound of the falling water worked to make the need very decisive. I told her that I needed to pee and to my surprise, as she continued to nurse away on my semi-flaccid penis she said to me "just go"! As I began to let go - she instantly took my peeing cock into her mouth and began to swallow all that she could! I went limp inside her warm mouth as she swallowed!
After I finished she cleaned me up with a soapy cloth and wiped her wet face. I did not know at the time that some women had a fetish to drink pee. I was a little shocked as we got out of the shower she took off her wet plastic outfit. During this encounter, she kept saying while drinking "Please Master piss on your dirty little slave slut"!
I kept on seeing her for a few months while stationed there before I got transferred. I did allow her to pee on me in the shower once, but never got off on it!
To this day I remain amazed that there are many women who want to be degraded, humiliated and objectified in this and other manners! As a White, American, conservative, (yes it is hard to believe) I remain open to most fetish play to this day. Interesting enough I have tasted my own piss, and have had women leak in my mouth as I pleasured them orally, but will say that a piss fetish is not in my list of favorites!
Miki
5 years ago • Mar 3, 2019
Miki • Mar 3, 2019
OK skip my earlier question. The screen name "drinking pee" icon_wink.gif answered what now is a silly question.

I do not experience it often but I've been pissed on... I enjoy humiliation and that qualifies in a ... warm and pleasant way.

Not a watersport per se but getting cummed on and drinking the man-naise is also deliciously humbling.