Online now
Online now

Collars

Wickedmisery​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 7, 2019
Wickedmisery​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2019
I recently came across a site that had a lot of options when it comes to tasteful and sensual collars/chokers while looking for my wife. They have some made of Chain, Beads, Leather, and even Pearls! Check out RestrainedGrace.com. They have other* stuff too. All of which is hand made by 2 women in San Diego, CA.
Miki
5 years ago • Mar 7, 2019
Miki • Mar 7, 2019
So it looks like multiple collars is just fine. Of course the exception is the necklace. That can be just fine anywhere all by its lonesome. But heavy duty dog collars that scream what you like to do at home may not be acceptable in certain workplaces and whether we like it or not, slip on an employer's shoes. --They hire you to do a job, to present an appearance and they have the right to expect you (rhet) to conform to certain guidelines.--

I am a free agent not available for permanent "ownership" but I almost always wear a small black choker (matches my hair, contrasts the rest of pale, Asian me) and whether I'm at my usual Helpless Desk post, away from the public or on a professional I T call to a client company, it is never an issue because it's there to make a very subtle statement-- to those willing to contemplate it-- Or not, then it's a simple fashion accessory.

In matters of attire, hairstyle and accessories it's nice and safe to be subtle. Those not into this stuff don't even give it a second thought, let alone look.

If I'm hitting the club and wanting to "announce" that I like it rough, I have a thicker leather choker that screams "Take me home and whip my ass before during or after you drill me with your hammer!" (or strap on, I do it all)

Yeah, that's leisure time but see? I am not "collared" but I display different types of chokers.
movingclouds​(sadist male)
5 years ago • Mar 14, 2019
movingclouds​(sadist male) • Mar 14, 2019
Collars are great -- both from the symbolic and sensory angle. Get a normal choker for everyday wear, a leather dog collar for home, and maybe a metal ring for more extreme scenarios (hell, I've used a bike U-lock around my toy's neck, quite an effective way of marking her my property and keeping her unpresentable in public [though I guess anything can be a fashion statement...]).

You can also consider wearing other more discreet items: a corset, tightened and locked; chastity belt, butt plug, rope harness or body writing under your clothing.