Online now
Online now

Would you join a male/female Harem?

Moonstruck
5 years ago • Mar 13, 2019
Moonstruck • Mar 13, 2019
Let me take another perspective and ask the "why." Why is this a goal, a dream? What is your motivation, your reasoning? Also, I second Kara's question: have you ever had an individual, long term monogamous relationship during which you didn't cheat?

I have always worked in female heavy businesses, and I can tell you just from those situations, groups of females are difficult, even when they go in with their eyes wide open, even when they think they'll be ok with the additional partners. Additionally, there will be a lot to manage in such a household: finances, sleeping arrangements, vehicles and everything that goes with them, cooking, cleaning and other household maintenance, plus seeing to the emotional needs of everyone involved.

This is a situation where everything that you do has the potential to indicate favoritism: who gets to sit next to you at dinner, who gets the front passenger seat in the car, who got the first or last or most cookies in the package, and so on and so on. Yes, we should all be able to act like adults, but we're human, and we have bad days and days where we're unsure or feeling less confident and those feelings and their consequences will be multiplied with every woman you add.
Livetoplease​(sub male){Available}
i might go for a part time gig in a harem. Carry my cellphone, get a text of an appointment time and clothing to wear. If the harem is kept confined in a room, then Master has to foot the bill. If the harem is doing their day to day employment activities, then Master wants one, Master simply texts an appointment. A harem could be managed since subs are plentiful and Masters/Mistresses are fewer in number. Statistics are in your favor, young Master.
Shaynna​(dom female)
Shaynna​(dom female) • Mar 13, 2019
I watch a lot of Chinese Historical Dramas and there are a lot of harens in there.
It is fiction, not all it's real but many things are based in reality.... And I can tell that men don't know how cruel can women be.

I personally wouldn't join in a harem. I don't mind my Master to share me if he wants but I'm possessive, I might share him once or twice at a part to try but that's it