Online now
Online now

New Baby Girl to Dom Daddy

MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Mar 16, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 16, 2019
What should I expect from him?

You should expect honesty, clear communication, follow through, and if this is done right for you-- a sense of connection. He will honor your boundaries despite his want.

What should I be doing?

Be honest and transparent. Hold to your boundaries. Be safe, have a safe word, meet in public, DO NOT allow yourself to be tied up in the beginning.

What should the dynamic of our relationship be, generally speaking?

Generally speaking he says-- you do.
Negotiations should be happening. I read that he is new.great time to go over a bdsm checklist and seek public groups to join.
Brownbaby​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 16, 2019
Brownbaby​(sub female) • Mar 16, 2019
Thank you everyone for the advice! I've had a very frank conversation with him and have decided not to see him anymore.
ADIDAS
5 years ago • Apr 4, 2019
ADIDAS • Apr 4, 2019
"For a little, “play time” means doing things age appropriate (for their little age) such as watching cartoons, playing with stuffies, coloring, hop scotch, arts and crafts, etc. "

"Littles usually dress their little age too. Anything from rompers, dresses and giant hair bows, to onesies, diapers, and binkies."

Hi Brownbaby,
I am a mature " little" meaning biologically I'm 56 but mentally, emotionally, in my mind, I'm a young girl. And it seems that you might have decided against DD\ lg dynamic, not sure.... However I just wanted to chime in with this . Being little is a state of mind, not a specific set of activities. What you do doesn't make you little, how you feel inside determines that. Also doesn't mean you HAVE to wear childish clothes, color in coloring books, have passies and stuffies and onsies.... All of that. Other than a blankie, I don't have or need any of that. But I'm very much little. So much so that others in the lifestyle can determine that just from talking to me, lol.... That's the beauty of this life, no hard and fast rules when it comes to who you are. Your kinks are yours to express however you want. Don't dress up like a little girl, dress up in sexy thigh highs and heels for your Daddy... I'll bet he'll LOVE that! If you're a very good girl, you might just get a spanking!! ? best of luck!!!