Online now
Online now

Never been into toys ...

Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
6 years ago • Jul 24, 2017

Never been into toys ...

Hi all,

i'm a pretty new to this lifestyle and am currently awaiting my Sir to find me ...

I've never been into toys much and i see that in a LOT okay all of the videos i've watched in my research, some form of toy and/or equipment is used. i owned a dildo, once with my last boyfriend, and i only used it when he was out of town for protracted amounts of time or when i was horribly upset with him.

i didn't like it because there is nothing ... and i mean #nothing like the real tihng ... i don't care how many batteries it uses, how lifelike the covering on the dildo is, the ridges even the veining .... nothing beats a real, live, pre-cum spilling, pink-, red-, purple-hott mushroom head, throbbing cock ... oh my ... (blushing) lol

. . . Where was i? . . .

oh yes ... What suggestions do you have for someone like me who's just not into toys much?

Thank you.
Rod​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jul 25, 2017
Rod​(dom male) • Jul 25, 2017
Interesting question, in my experience I have found quite a few girls just aren't into penetrative toys. They love a cock but dildo's etc leave them cold, much as you describe. Most of those however did enjoy good external vibe's especially really powerful ones like the venerable Hitachi Wand. These have been reproduced in many guises and are a lot cheaper these days (not that I am advocating being cheap with sex toys).
Thats just my observation, I bet the gals here could give you the benefit of their experience which is going to be more first hand than mine!
Kenneth_Cann
6 years ago • Jul 25, 2017
Kenneth_Cann • Jul 25, 2017
As the previous Dom stated your not alone in this was .

I would suggest a look at Lovehoney you'll finf wands snd even one that imitates the tongue The Sqweel I think that's the right spelling . and they very often have offers on esp: for new customers.

It's all about the clit without needing to shove anything up.
TakenLower
6 years ago • Jul 26, 2017
TakenLower • Jul 26, 2017
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Are you asking for suggestions about toys that you might like or are you asking if the use of toys is a necessity?

I don't care a thing about toys either. They do nothing for me. My Dominant and I don't use toys, we don't use bondage (we prefer mental bondage), we don't have "gear". You don't have to follow the way things are done by everyone else. Find your person and tailor the relationship to what works for both of you.
    The most loved post in topic
Rosekinks​(switch trans woman)
6 years ago • Jul 28, 2017
I have always found them to be rather a farce to be fair, toys in this context fall into three catogiries.

1// they are to sustain you whilst a partner or so is away lifelike, battery driven usual call Bob ( battery operated boyfriend)

2, they are used to excite titi late, stimulate and most of all frustrate the sub\slave usually they are under sized cheap and rarely worth the time

3, these are used to change a mi d, usually either incredibly oversized to stretch or cause severe changes in the orifice they are in. Or as is more common to humiliate or debased the user, say use this in public for example, but the one thing about thee toys is the mind is the real playground, the body is merely a touchpad for such an item.. ... That said I do love but plugs...

Hope this helps R xx
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Jul 28, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 28, 2017
I LOVE toys - and have a big toy bag. Currently I'm having fun playing with an aneros with my sub. If you're in to prostate play I highly recommend giving it a try. It's a whole new way to fuck men up icon_smile.gif

As far as penetration toys, I don't mind them in addition to other things but alone I agree they are a bit boring. I bought a version of this a few weeks ago:

http://www.simplypleasure.com/the-rabbit-company-pocket-rabbit-bling-jewelled-clitoral-vibrator.html

Not the bling version (eye roll) but a plain version for a third of the price. The great thing about it is that it pulls apart and plugs directly in to a usb port for recharging and is constructed from lovely, smooth silicone. Nice vibrations if I like a little stimulation while domming. And no, I don't work for the company icon_razz.gif

My fav toys though: blindfold and good restraints. Or some lovely rope that can easily be washed (yes, you need to wash your rope - lingerie bags work perfectly).

Okay now I really need to get the dog out!
eclecticslut​(switch female)
5 years ago • Feb 16, 2019
Being both a sensory player and a bit of an anal slut to boot, I find I really like glass and chrome plugs. hey are very nice for temperature play, slide in easily, and stay put much better than silicone. I find they are a nice precursor to the "real deal", and also are handy for subtle public play. I also like wheels and electro toys. Dildos never did much for me at all.