Online now
Online now

Celebrity edition of: f*ck, marry, kill (with a BDSM twist$

Sybil
5 years ago • Mar 18, 2019
Sybil • Mar 18, 2019
Oh what fun Jason Mamoa to die for love him as Khal Drogo and Aquaman ?

D/s Or Fuck will definitely have to be Brady Copper!!! I could stare in those lovely blues eyes allday everyday... female definitely Kate Backinsale... love her in Underworld

Marry: Tom Brady another one I could stare into his eyed for the rest of my life. Love watching his games and they zoom in on his eyes I could just melt!!!

*** I have a thing for the eyes ??

Kill: President Trump
Sybil
Sybil • Mar 18, 2019

D/s Or Fuck will definitely have to be Brady Copper!!! I could stare in those lovely blues eyes allday everyday... female definitely Kate Backinsale... love her in Underworld

Marry: Tom Brady another one I could stare into his eyed for the rest of my life. Love watching his games and they zoom in on his eyes I could just melt!!!

Sybil
Sybil • Mar 18, 2019

Sybil
Sybil • Mar 18, 2019

Sybil
Sybil • Mar 18, 2019
Well damn not sure why it posted 4 times ??‍♀️?
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Mar 18, 2019
D/s
Male: Sir Anthony Hopkins or Mads Mikkelsen (the choice is impossible to make icon_biggrin.gif);
Female: Gillian Anderson

Marry:
Male: Mads Mikkelsen once again icon_biggrin.gif
Female: Maggie Gyllenhaal

Kill:
This could be a bit of a laundry list, I'm afraid icon_wink.gif (Justin Bieber is somewhere on this list as well icon_biggrin.gif)
shahh
shahh • Mar 18, 2019
Hmmm so many answers!!!

D/s - Pink...that woman can have every way with me...*drooooools and Jude Law...mmmmmm.

Domme shahh - biebs...yeah....i just want to whip him daily for my own amusement...kill here is too swift for the atrocities he has commited against our good Canadian branding! Wait a second...branding.....hmmm ?

Marry - Jennifer Lawrence...real, intelligent, chill, sexy, funny as hell and Ryan Reynolds... Same applies.

Kill - Josh Groban...i always want to throat punch this dude!!! And Robert Pattinson...dude...S H O W E R!!!
Razz
5 years ago • Mar 19, 2019
Razz • Mar 19, 2019
So ...

D/S - A menage et trois with Mr Caville (Superman costume, please) and Nafessa Williams (as long as she remembers THAT catsuit). Think we could probably do a bit of switching in that scene.

Marry - Kylie Kardashian with no pre-nup and a hasty divorce.

Kill - The entire membership of the Houses of Parliament. None of that "blowing shit up" stuff Fawkes tried though. Each one in a slow, humorous and incredibly painful way. Live on TV. With some sort of donation line for Comic Relief.