Online now
Online now

open mouth gag for hardcore throat fucking

Oralguya1​(sub male){I'm yours!}
5 years ago • Mar 24, 2019

open mouth gag for hardcore throat fucking

Hi there. I have a problem where my teeth keep scraping my man as he tries to throw me a wild throat fuck. I'd like to hear from some of you experienced people out there, what kind of devices work the best to help against this. I have sharp teeth and can't really do anything about that for quite some time. Ideally it would be a mouth piece the the fuckee could wear that would help keep the mouth wide open, but if it did close at all , or even if it didn't , there would be some sort of soft silicone rubber padding that would protect the cock from the teeth and feel good to the cock.

Any experienced throat fuckers or throats got any ideas as to which device really works?

Thanks for any help in this area folks.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
I'm not particularly experienced in this, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but it sounds like you're looking for the first 1/3rd of a fleshlight that you can fit in your mouth.

As far as tools go, there are plenty of gags that prop the mouth open wide enough for throat fucking, but these are more for the purpose of making *reaching* the throat easier, not creating a point of pleasure at the mouth itself.

If that's what you want and it's just that your teeth get in the way, there's a myriad of oral sex techniques around eliminating contact between the recipient's teeth and the member in question, without the need of any extra equipment.
Thank you for your advice.

Yeah, that myriad of techniques you mention, don't work when your mouth just doesn't open enough and your teeth are sharp. Trust me, been down this road many times.

The problem with the plenty of gags is that if they are big enough for a girthy member, then they only work find for slow careful penetration. Not wild, let yourself go, hardcore throat fucking. Lol.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the first 1/3 of a fleshlight. I have been searching for just such a mouth piece and am not having any luck. I found one place that had carried them, but the site said that they were discontinued. (Great, just my luck!!!) So, I have come here.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
Yeah, I figured as much was at play.

I just had a rather off the wall idea while reading your reply: try a mouthguard, like those used in MMA and boxing. They could potentially cover your teeth such that they don't grate your partner's member.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 24, 2019
Your experience is common.
Here are some devices :

https://www.extremerestraints.com/the-deep-throat-gag.html

https://www.bondagefetishstore.com/p/GXR-AC560.html

https://m.dhgate.com/product/adult-fetish-sex-products-genuine-leather/394621398.html#pdsimitem-13-5|null:9001:r1201624603

I suggest the third one because it has a place for your teeth.
    The most loved post in topic
Thank you.

I take it you never used the 3rd one before, because that's what I thought about the third one so I ordered it. It showed up two days ago and nope, no place for the teeth. Here is a video showing the teeth clearly visible behind the gag. it is nothing more than an mouth muscle exerciser. You can close your mouth completely with ease while wearing this thing. I have no idea why the chick in the video wants to drool all over, because that's not necessary. Just before it arrived, I found another video which was better, but can't seem to find it now. Here is one that I did find.
https://xhamster.com/videos/zooming-in-red-lips-open-mouth-gag-for-dildo-blowjob-10213924

As for the first two, I was wondering if you have had any experience using those?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Oralguya1 wrote:
Yes, that is very off the wall. Those are only one piece and work be keeping your teeth clenched. Quite the opposite of what I am looking for.

They do make mouth gaurd "sets" for top and bottom teeth. Keeping your mouth open would then be up to you. You can also buy kits to make your own "custom" fittings.
5 years ago • Mar 25, 2019
It's been my experience that trying to keep a mouthguard on the top and the bottom just doesn't work with the mouth open. They just fall off. And, unless you clench down pretty good, when a penis gets to going in and out real hard, the just pull out all together . Even the custom fitting ones only stay in place as long as you have your teeth clenched.