Online now
Online now

Moody Dom (or sub)

Wiseonthree​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2019
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Apr 20, 2019
Previously trying to tame a broken individual, and finding out they have trigger words..., they have Demons, they have depression.....Moods are what the dom should be able to keep in check.

I used to be terrible at it, I still kinda am, I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I’ve learned to keep that temper at bay, and use my words to express myself.

If the dom is constantly going off the rails, or the submissive is constantly throwing tantrums: It’s important to communicate clearly that those situations are communication breakdowns. Them constantly being flippant , with no reasonable off-switch, is borderline abuse. Neither party should deal with a toxic relationship.

I do wish you luck on this, as people have said you should have a say in the dynamic, not everything is a Dom barking down orders with absolute silence.
Justme26
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2019
Justme26 • Apr 20, 2019
You have so much information now that I do not know wether to add mine or not. I have been very moody all my life but quite recently it has come home to me that my moods have a pronounced effect on other people. It seems so obvious but I really did not know. Or he might just not be able to controls his moods. Don't know if that helps much.

Questions you might want to look into: Is he moody specifically with you or just generally?

Is he depressed?
Does he suffer from, for example) autism (he really might not know)

However if you just wanted to get out no one would blame you. Good luck.

PS. are you awair that your profile seems not to exist?
BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2019

Re Moody Dom

I have a “moody dom” since November, my first. In the beginning I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to adjust and we both saw the need for him to be with a strong sub so she would not be affected negatively. Strangely I have become stronger and more confident since being with him. I have a belief that there is one whose love is unconditional and not dependent on or affected by my actions, and that all humans pale in comparison in spite of their intentions. So I have grown stronger in that certainty. And also know that when my dom compliments me (he is not into flattery - what comes out of his mouth is 100% truth) I know that he means it to his core and it is more valuable than lots of words of praise (which I have received abundantly from bullshitters in the past). I did NOT believe that I would be strong enough for him - it was my main concern in the beginning of the relationship. But being grounded in who I am in spite of his moods, not taking it personally, and learning how to handle his ups and downs has helped tremendously. If after time you feel the relationship will be detrimental to your mental and emotional health, it’s not worth it. It’s supposed to be GOOD for both. And if you look deep enough and are honest you will be able to see if anything about you needs adjusting. A lot about me did! And I’m finding more! But it’s all for a good result - to make me a stronger and better person if I’m with him or if I’m not. Best of luck.