Online now
Online now

Things you wished you knew when you started out?

djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
4 years ago • Jan 26, 2020
Erick wrote:
I had no idea that on a website where people supposedly post messages with the purpose of meeting each other and forming relationships, there would be so many posters who say: "Do NOT message me. I am NOT interested in meeting you. I am ALREADY in a committed relationship. I do NOT want anything to do with you. If you message me, I will IGNORE you and BLOCK you. Do NOT bother me with ANY kind of communication. WHY DON'T YOU CREEPS UNDERSTAND THIS? AND SHOW ME SOME EFFING RESPECT!"

People also use this site fur a sense of community and socializing. Just because someone has met someone doesn’t mean they want to give up coming to socialize, nor should they. If a profile reads they aren’t interested in being contacted, it’s easy to keep it moving, but truly they really just don’t want to be bothered by instadoms and the like, most welcome friends.
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 26, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 26, 2020
djinni--

Right. I understand. I was just surprised by it at first.

Because the number of people here who are just "socializing" compared to the number who are actually looking to meet someone is much greater than on "vanilla" dating sites. In fact, I do not offhand know of ANYBODY who hangs around a "vanilla" site just to "socialize."
notavanilla
4 years ago • Jan 29, 2020
notavanilla • Jan 29, 2020
It's a common feeling and you can express it here but if you wanted to write a song about it your just a little
* really *
late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_xwnb3cymc
The Faces - Ooh La La (1973)

Sure glad I knew of this song when I was younger.

notavanilla