Online now
Online now

I need advice

SlaveEric​(other trans man){Master Cal}
4 years ago • Apr 11, 2019

I need advice

I'm a Slave. My Master and Mistress are good to me. As their Slave, I need regular attention. But, trying to get the right kind of attention is hard. I have a cage and everything. I need advice on how I can approach my Doms and ask them for attention, without getting in trouble to get it. Please help.
Herra​(dom male)
Herra​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2019
ina,

Think hard back to when you negotiated the terms of your relationship. Hopefully, you received a safeword. Think hard again, at that time, did they also discuss with you how you are to approach them with your important needs? If so, that is the answer.

Not knowing your arrangement, and particularly if you believe you may have discussed this important issue with them, I hesitate to offer specifically what to say but I offer the following on the chance it may jog your memory to come up with exactly what you are to say.

Generic: Sir, if it pleases you, may this slave speak? or Sir, if it pleases you, may this slave speak about ______________________________?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 11, 2019
Hi @ AgentSubmissive,

Great question icon_smile.gif

In regards to M/s, I think a beautiful way that I have heard of is to approach humbly... place your cheek on His/Her feet and ask permission to share/discuss/talk/ask whatever it is that you need.

They will have their own preference of how they would like things to be done. It is always best to ask what their preferences are imo... it’s not about serving in general... it’s about serving them as they wish. Either way, I think things like this are important to talk about so that everyone involved is on the same page.
    The most loved post in topic
WEAPON X{Master}
WEAPON X{Master} • Apr 11, 2019
I agree with bunnie 100%