Online now
Online now

Make new friends...but keep the old

Princess Sparkalina​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2019

Make new friends...but keep the old

It used to be that I would make friends by going into chat. icon_smile.gif and I live the connections I made. Now with fewer people in chat I think I have felt less connected here on this site. I have often thought of sending messages as I read a profile, just wanting to make new friends. I also don't want to see an online now light and think....oooh I should message them. I get too many of those, although my message would likely contain substance instead of a hello, I want to be your Dom. ?
So...friends....how are you making connections on here? I even thought of putting a personal ad up "are you my friend?" "Wanting connection?" but not convinced that is the route I want to take.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Apr 16, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Apr 16, 2019
I make great connections here.
I respond to posters and blogs, and write some of my own.

Also, I dont expect to be chased.
If I'm lucky someone reads my stuff and likes it.

It's all about engagement.
You engaging others and doing it consistently.

People that write one post about themselves and then disappear are a dime a dozen. Why should I bother if they dont?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I do the same as MasterBear. I get involved. I make posts and answer them. I message people if something caught my eye or I wanted to say something to them privately. You get back, what you put in. Its like in real life, you need to put yourself out there to be noticed for the right reasons.
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Apr 16, 2019
Most people I’m interacting with I met on the first day, and I met through my blog.

Blogs really help, and apparently my blog shows my personality, who knew?
shesetsthemood
4 years ago • Apr 17, 2019
shesetsthemood • Apr 17, 2019
I just joined a few minutes ago. I've never even heard of the site. I'm gonna look around a bit to see how it functions.
I've heard people mentioning shooting your friend shot..I think that's kinda cute. I would say just go for it..