Online now
Online now

The little things..

Kelly R​(sub female)
5 years ago • Apr 17, 2019

The little things..

Kelly R​(sub female) • Apr 17, 2019
I haven’t posted here much, so I thought I’d make an attempt at conversation with some of you all.

When you ask someone “how are you?” It leaves room for them to have a negative thought. However, asking them the best part of their day will remind them that even the small things can matter the most.
With that, I ask you..
What has been the best part of your day and why?
    The most loved post in topic
Wiseonthree​(dom male)
Wiseonthree​(dom male) • Apr 17, 2019
Best part of my day, getting my coworker with the old phony ‘snag’. Holding a bin full of parts and every time he tries to walk I tug on it. So he stops, turns around “What the fuck?!” Took him 5 times to realize it was me.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Hello!

Today has been a great day! Sir and I both booked our next few flights to each other today. Watching our joint calendar fill up with “Sir and kitten time” over the next couple months has put me on cloud 9 today.

What about you? Tell me about your day icon_smile.gif
Kelly R​(sub female)
Kelly R​(sub female) • Apr 17, 2019
My day has been really good! I found myself looking at a really amazing opportunity career wise so I’m super excited about that. It’s awesome that you’re getting time with your Sir. I hope all goes well for you!
DanniRodes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 18, 2019
DanniRodes​(dom male) • Apr 18, 2019
The best part of my day was watching the storm roll in.
I love to witness the power of our world. It always reminds me how small we really are- and therefore, how insignificant our problems are, in the grand scheme.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Apr 18, 2019
Bunnie • Apr 18, 2019
Hi @ Kelly R icon_biggrin.gif

The best part of my day was witnessing young love and remembering what it was like to be so “untarnished” by life. Remembering how you thought you knew the world and how foolish all those adults were that they just didn’t seem to get that it was easy lol. How much you knew yourself and what you wanted out of life. Trusting that everything was as it should be. The carefreeness that allowed for such exquisite naivety. It was beautiful. It put a smile on my face icon_smile.gif and made me hope and wish for them both that that is how it remains.
KillerAddiction​(switch female)
4 years ago • Apr 26, 2019
The best part of my day was hiding in the kitchens at work (I'm a barmaid at a pub) and being fed ice cream icon_biggrin.gif
It was a very slow, dead day and I was helping prepare food - my coworker (chef) was making desserts and would spoon feed me every other scoop XD
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Apr 26, 2019
My job gives me a lot of mindless tasks, and it leaves me with quite a bit of time to brainstorm writing ideas.

Today, I had a breakthrough, and put together how to structure a very long, over-arching plot. I'm very happy about it. ^.^
Satindragon
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2019
Satindragon • Apr 27, 2019
@Kelly R
I hope you had a great Friday!

The best part of my day was having the time to work in my flower beds. I love roses and mine are beautiful this year.

Have a blessed weekend ❣️