Online now
Online now

What does your Dom call you?

WhiteRoses​(sub female)
5 years ago • Apr 19, 2019
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Apr 19, 2019
My Sir has called me sexy from the first time we talked.

He has recently started referring to me as his treasure.

I always call him Sir or My Sir.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Wolf and I never really call each other by given names . i only get called my given name when i'm in serious trouble. and i only would even really dare to attempt to call him by his when im deathly serious about something and need him to listen more than he always does.( and even then i would get that "LOOK")

other than that it is more "sweetie" "hon" "babe" for either of us. or "baby gurl" for me from him.
but i guess the difference in how we are and others might be is that we are 24/7 LRT. And we both know and respect the fact of each others place and our own place. so while he may call me "hun" or what ever when speaking about a everyday situation i know that he is my "Dom", "Master", "Daddy" always .
TakenLower
TakenLower • Apr 19, 2019
Tala (alpha she wolf) is the name he gave me, but he also calls me a wide variety of names from my bitch (not in a disparaging way), slut, cunt, cock holster and so on depending on how we are playing.
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
5 years ago • Apr 20, 2019
A little Switch weigh in here... especially in fluid relationships (although thinking about it, I guess actually other than very highly defined contract driven pairings most relationships are fluid to some extent) the names used help set the tone for an interaction. From referring to the Dominant as Mommy (or Daddy) when the one is in need of nurturing, versus using a more formal Mistress or Sir, for those times a disciplinarian is desired, to the pet names like love, or sweetie, or honey in lighter exchanges, and their sexier counterpoint in Gorgeous, or Handsome, or Sexy. I *usually* reserve use of a given name to discussions that require seriousness but it's not a hard and fast thing. Actually none of the naming conventions I use really are though, it's always individual and situational based, and for me that feels right.
MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
When my master called me good girl, little one, and his minx it was wonderful. In the play it was slut or whore still nice because I felt I was pleasing him.

I knew if he was disappointed the tone on the phone his voice changed. In text minx all caps with and exclamation point or two.
SoaringFree​(sub female){SCD}
Depends on the timing. Usually he just uses my name unless it is an endearing moment. When we are in quiet, cuddle time and I will most likely refer to him as Daddy, then it's baby girl or little one. I call him by his first name unless I'm needing to change my tone for obvious reasons, then he is always called Sir, ultimately the one who owns me completely (thoughts, body, and soul).